Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD is strangely addictive, I need to control myself and revise.

2 Hours?....Does the bath water get cold?...Dry ur skin out?....Guessing you're having a lot of candles, bubbles and a bottle or 2 of Champagne while taking a bath? :giggle:
well i run the water on and off skin is really dry but that's the only peace i get , with my crazy life... lol when i saw this i bust out laughing :lol:

well i run the water on and off skin is really dry but that's the only peace i get , with my crazy life... lol when i saw this i bust out laughing :lol:

Yeah, know exactly what you mean....it's "your time"...the kids are sleeping and you have the bathroom all to urself!...Shave ur legs, sing...whatever floats ur boat....And on the weekends, maybe some candles and a glass of wine/champagne is really nice and soothing!

Many times, I've actually fallen asleep in the bathtub and woke up freezing to death. :giggle:

I confess that I want to scream. I would like to hit somebody. That jerk always has an excuse for not fulfilling his responsibility to his kids. He is so darned self centered. Always put himself before our amazing kids. He wonders why they don't want to spend extra time with hi They are tired of constant disappointment from him. I am so tired of his selfishness. My kids deserve better. Thank for letting me vent.

I confess I want to buy hot dogs for the house...which means I'll be having hot dogs for dinner just about every night for the next 10 days. I used to live on hot dogs (for lunch) in my younger days. I've cut back considerably, but once in a great while I'll buy a pack for home.

I confess I want to buy hot dogs for the house...which means I'll be having hot dogs for dinner just about every night for the next 10 days. I used to live on hot dogs (for lunch) in my younger days. I've cut back considerably, but once in a great while I'll buy a pack for home.

I love hot dogs!...But hot dogs for 10 days straight?...Maybe some tuna fish or sardines? :giggle:

you're purifying your body thats why, keep off it and once you're not 'training up' but 'keeping the condition' rather than stress the body and 'conditioning' < cz that means 'changing'.. in simpler words, when youre in a state of keep fit over long periods rather than 'getting fit',,,,the body 'stays' the same and hence you become more tolerant of wines...so for now, while you're into it , lay it off for longer until youre either not training or keeping.....AND eat, AND i dont know what im talking about im making this up as from experience, you NEED water, LOTs of it, wine just vapourise the water in the body, making it drier so damn quick it not funny and thats why that easy-to-get-headaches.....hope it makes sense.....well thats my opioion why so...

I have already drank an average of 10 to 15 cups of water a day. Been doing that for like 5 years now.

WHAT? Do you know whats in hot dogs?

WHAT? Do you know whats in hot dogs?

I have actually been through a plant that makes hot dogs, so I can tell you what's in them. Been through Kraft's Oscar Mayer plant in Columbia, MO on Waco Road.

I confess that I love Bamboo and Rattan furniture, but comfortable-wise, some of it isn't.....Am looking for some more furniture next month...

I confess, it hurts too much sitting here at my desk, so I am gonna take off and be back tomorrow. Hope I can deal with the family and sit on the couch.

Freeze them individually and thus spread out the indulgence!

I have actually been through a plant that makes hot dogs, so I can tell you what's in them. Been through Kraft's Oscar Mayer plant in Columbia, MO on Waco Road.

It might just be me im scared of hot-dogs.... I TRY TO STAY ON THE HEATHY SIDE... i Used to love them until someone started to teach me.. about them..

Last edited:
I confess, I wonder why I come here everyday. Too much women chattin in here. I hate it. :aw:

I confess, I wonder why I come here everyday. Too much women chattin in here. I hate it. :aw:

Then go find another forum to troll with your sexist comments.

Removed the GIF. It was too sexy.

OMG!!!!!!!!! come check out my new red nail!!!! look beautiful??? look this new dress i buy today!!! beautiful????? this pant make my ass look fat? my hair look good? my make up look good? OMG!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT CUTE MAN FLIRT ME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back