Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that despite all the ugly stuff from my husband cheating, and lying I am enjoying being single. Life is better for the kids, and I with him out of our home. When they tell me " Momma I love our home because it is full uf peace", I am delighted.

I HATE my job. Every day, I have to forcefully stop myself from just walking out. I have been looking for another job for a very long time with no luck.

I realize I'm lucky to have a job and be able to pay my bills, but it's SO awful!

(It's the people, not the work.)

Jen M.

I worked with a bunch of a-holes too, for many years...the $$ was too good to pass up, tho'. So I stuck it out...hope you will be able to find something else...but there are a-holes everywhere....

i wish i have joint now. it been long time since i smoke MaryJane!!! i smoke few time every month not always.

I HATE my job. Every day, I have to forcefully stop myself from just walking out. I have been looking for another job for a very long time with no luck.

I realize I'm lucky to have a job and be able to pay my bills, but it's SO awful!

(It's the people, not the work.)

Jen M.

It is the opposite for me. I haven't been enjoying teaching lately but I love the community there.

I confess that I miss having wine.

b/c wine is fattening?

Yea and drinking it every night was wrecking havoac with my metabolism so going back to moderation...just drink it on the weekends. Plus, I noticed that I was waking up with light headaches almost everyday....not good at all

I loved white, dry Wine & Champagne. Stopped drinking many years ago, but did have a glass of Champagne at Xmas....feel that when my boys reach 18...I'm gonna buy me a bottle of good white Wine and have several bottles in my refrigerator for company. And at dinner too...

What work do you do if I may ask....

I'm an administrative assistant. The work is fine. I don't mind being an admin at all. It can be challenging and rewarding.

The problem is that my company--and it's pretty big--is really, really dysfunctional. I took my first permanent job there about 10 years ago, because I was temping, and I was desperate for steady work with benefits. I have regretted that decision for about eight years now. I have been actively looking, off and on, for almost five years. In that time, I've had ONE interview. :( Granted, I've been choosy, because I have the job, but it's been wearing on me heavily for a long time now.

I'm thinking of starting to apply at temp agencies again, just to get away from the place. Besides being dysfunctional, they treat most low-level staff--us, mailroom, etc--like shit. There is also no movement or room for advancement for admins. You are pretty much stuck where you get put.

FML.

The only thing that keeps me from being all stabbity is my business that I run on the side.

Jen M.

I worked with a bunch of a-holes too, for many years...the $$ was too good to pass up, tho'. So I stuck it out...hope you will be able to find something else...but there are a-holes everywhere....

Yeah. There are, but now I know how to spot them better. ;)

Actually, I hate working for other people, but my business is not profitable yet and it may not be for a few years yet--not that I'm not trying.

Jen M.

Yea and drinking it every night was wrecking havoac with my metabolism so going back to moderation...just drink it on the weekends. Plus, I noticed that I was waking up with light headaches almost everyday....not good at all

you're purifying your body thats why, keep off it and once you're not 'training up' but 'keeping the condition' rather than stress the body and 'conditioning' < cz that means 'changing'.. in simpler words, when youre in a state of keep fit over long periods rather than 'getting fit',,,,the body 'stays' the same and hence you become more tolerant of wines...so for now, while you're into it , lay it off for longer until youre either not training or keeping.....AND eat, AND i dont know what im talking about im making this up as from experience, you NEED water, LOTs of it, wine just vapourise the water in the body, making it drier so damn quick it not funny and thats why that easy-to-get-headaches.....hope it makes sense.....well thats my opioion why so...

i dislike sopshicated people

I looked that word up in dictionary.com and it's not a word. :eek3:

I wear socks when I go to bed, after my feet very warm, i take them off. cannot sleep wit cold feet.

the word was sophisticated, im not sure if you are being sarcastic or not.

secrets for me are

i write graffiti
im super messy
im really good at acting
and im hoh

thanks Lucas, yes; im not sure either....i THINK it is more likely not, as he did look it up...(but coulda used his brain to see similar).....oh well
sophisticated, is a hard word for me to remember how its spelt , normally im a good speller just this particular word always trips me up. Anyway, it means, complex, high class, not simple, very into details (clothes, food, expensive houses, into 'hidden' gadgets, the most ;modern' most newest , 'most sophisticated car ever made' means newest, and usually most expensive technology used in that 'car'....
when i say sophiscated on people, is like, snobs, they who think they knoew everythingm and sneers scoffs , disrespects no one and parades themselves as 'gods' of society...

sometimes one right a really complex way of saying what's their tastes are like (often pretending to be cool or natural, whenin they are also ideologically driven often they dont know it either, intolerance is another indication of 'sophisticated' people. Sometimes they think normal people are 'dirty', 'unclean' unhealthy' or 'unwise' or 'aimless' or 'rough sewn' when even low income people can actually be cleaner, wiser, healthier (eat from own gardens -if they grow their own ""if if the land is not polluted*), being well-read sometime shows sophisication of people , (more knowledge), and so on

a HTC Sensation is a sophisticated mobile phone compared to cheap mobiles that dont have touch screens

thanks Lucas, yes; im not sure either....i THINK it is more likely not, as he did look it up...(but coulda used his brain to see similar).....oh well
sophisticated, is a hard word for me to remember how its spelt , normally im a good speller just this particular word always trips me up. Anyway, it means, complex, high class, not simple, very into details (clothes, food, expensive houses, into 'hidden' gadgets, the most ;modern' most newest , 'most sophisticated car ever made' means newest, and usually most expensive technology used in that 'car'....
when i say sophiscated on people, is like, snobs, they who think they knoew everythingm and sneers scoffs , disrespects no one and parades themselves as 'gods' of society...

sometimes one right a really complex way of saying what's their tastes are like (often pretending to be cool or natural, whenin they are also ideologically driven often they dont know it either, intolerance is another indication of 'sophisticated' people. Sometimes they think normal people are 'dirty', 'unclean' unhealthy' or 'unwise' or 'aimless' or 'rough sewn' when even low income people can actually be cleaner, wiser, healthier (eat from own gardens -if they grow their own ""if if the land is not polluted*), being well-read sometime shows sophisication of people , (more knowledge), and so on

a HTC Sensation is a sophisticated mobile phone compared to cheap mobiles that dont have touch screens

You mispelled the word so bad I couldnt find similar words. Now, I know why you dislike them. There are some sophisticated people on here. :shock: One of them like to talk about my life on here like they better than me. Im a very simple guy. :)

You mispelled the word so bad I couldnt find similar words. Now, I know why you dislike them. There are some sophisticated people on here. :shock: One of them like to talk about my life on here like they better than me. Im a very simple guy. :)

LOL, nevermind, actually i CAN spell alot of words good, just that this ONE particular word...
im simple too, simplicity is good quality to have, dont lose it.
Cheers
ps yes there are so-called sophisticated people (and real), and they are a bloody pain in the asses......(some are cool too though, most aren't, groans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back