Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what your image is supposed to be, but when I tried to quote you, it is a long line of garbage.

Who are you talking to?

I'm new here...But...My confessions are:

~I'm picky eater ~cheese freak (except blue/swiss kinds) ~Deep water phobia
~Sux being single...I'd love feel having good guy's arms around me...But I'd rather be lonely than deal with drama...Hopefully, I find rite good guy 1 day....

I confess I want to dress like a teenager sometimes (not in a slutty way) but I'm 25 and should be investing in a professional safe wardrobe...

I confess I want to dress like a teenager sometimes (not in a slutty way) but I'm 25 and should be investing in a professional safe wardrobe...

thats normal, you havent grown 'up', MOST kidadults 'beomces' adults at about 32 yo.... so you got 7 more years to behave like teenagers at home...but with more 'wit' as wised up like less drunk, and more sex...so enjoy

Wirelessly posted

I have a 50/50 wardrobe. I still have my clothes from high school 10 years ago, but I mainly sleep in them or exercise. Lol. It actually depends on my fashion mood. One day I can be glamorous and the next, a tomboy. Honestly, as I get older I've noticed that I just want to look flattering... So that's my goal now. To look darn good!

I really enjoyed reading the confessions. So figured out of fairness I better add SOMETHING. LOL

1.) Deafness is common in my family, but it is a shameful thing. Nobody knows ASL. Everyone hides the fact they wear HA. Everyone pretends they know what everyone else is saying. Half of my family has no clue what anyone else is really talking about and the other half make jokes about deafness. I am exhausted from straining to hear and lip read.

2.) I have two jumbo teddy bears and LOVE them. Their names are Willy and Cody.

3.) I Feel like I Finally found a "home" in alldeaf. I am proud that I am learning ASL and teaching my family and other students in my school even if the other students really don't seem to care.

4.) I have a guest staying at my house and I could wait for them to go to sleep so I could visit with all of you on alldeaf.
:grouphug::

5.) I have road rage and give people the finger. :shock: :madfawk: A sign well understood!

6.) I hate washing dishes, it feels like a never ending torture and wish my kitchen was big enough for a dishwasher, or that I could have a dog that will do all the pre washing. LOL :giggle: My cat refuses the task. :laugh2:

7.) I learn more from reading my school books than I do from the teachers, and I can't believe that of these students are um.. well actually students.

I really enjoyed reading the confessions. So figured out of fairness I better add SOMETHING. LOL

1.) Deafness is common in my family, but it is a shameful thing. Nobody knows ASL. Everyone hides the fact they wear HA. Everyone pretends they know what everyone else is saying. Half of my family has no clue what anyone else is really talking about and the other half make jokes about deafness. I am exhausted from straining to hear and lip read.

3.) I Feel like I Finally found a "home" in alldeaf. I am proud that I am learning ASL and teaching my family and other students in my school even if the other students really don't seem to care.

4.) I have a guest staying at my house and I could wait for them to go to sleep so I could visit with all of you on alldeaf.

5.) I have road rage and give people the finger. :shock: :madfawk: A sign well understood!

6.) I hate washing dishes, it feels like a never ending torture and wish my kitchen was big enough for a dishwasher, or that I could have a dog that will do all the pre washing. LOL :giggle: My cat refuses the task. :laugh2:

7.) I learn more from reading my school books than I do from the teachers, and I can't believe that of these students are um.. well actually students.

Looking at number 4, now - That's a confession LOL

Re: the dishwasher. As far as I know they still make portable dishwashers that are only 18" wide (I am a assuming you are in the US). I got one of those when I was in an apartment years ago and was very glad I did.

so do I, i absolutely hate doing dishes, and have a dishwasher, its my best freind in the kitchen, apart from the kettle.

I HATE my job. Every day, I have to forcefully stop myself from just walking out. I have been looking for another job for a very long time with no luck.

I realize I'm lucky to have a job and be able to pay my bills, but it's SO awful!

(It's the people, not the work.)

Jen M.

I HATE my job. Every day, I have to forcefully stop myself from just walking out. I have been looking for another job for a very long time with no luck.

I realize I'm lucky to have a job and be able to pay my bills, but it's SO awful!

(It's the people, not the work.)

Jen M.

What work do you do if I may ask....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back