Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess is 4pm and I still in my pyjamas. LOVE IT!!!!!!

GASP! Sunny, who would ever stay in their pjs alll day long on a weekend?? Good grief! hehehe :p

I confess, I like to look at my muscular hairy chest in mirror. I so damn sexy. have to earn yo chest hairs!

Wirelessly posted

1:Take two hour bath get up really early to do so .
2:addicted to glad products.

Wirelessly posted

I confess today is the first time I have eaten grits. They were ok. I put a little sugar in them. I am not sure if that is how people eat them.:lol:

I confess today is the first time I have eaten grits. They were ok. I put a little sugar in them. I am not sure if that is how people eat them.:lol:

you can use salt too but you can add whatever in any way you like. hell - you can even add some vodka if you're an alcoholic :lol:

some adds cinnamon. or milk. i love eating grits whenever i'm in southern states. grits up in north is offensive and should be banned.

you can use salt too but you can add whatever in any way you like. hell - you can even add some vodka if you're an alcoholic :lol:

some adds cinnamon. or milk. i love eating grits whenever i'm in southern states. grits up in north is offensive and should be banned.

Possums want to be included in the ban. :lol:

Reminds me of the popular T-Shirt Fad that was around for awhile, (and I had a Blue one)...."Kiss My Grits"....(Girls From The South)

We eat grits time to time,,, sprinkle some bacon or ham in it, it's good, a little salt and pepper too, some butter if you like. Even some people eat Grits with Tomatoes (ugg)...We eat Grits w/eggs also....And some people do Fry Fish and have Grits on the side....

I strongly advise you to stay far away from grits. I grew up on them and I can tell you first hand that grits have destroyed my marriage.

It went something like this.
Mom - We are having grits for breakfast tomorrow.
Wife - Oh that sounds good.
Me - Why don't I just take everyone out to breakfast?
Mom - but you love grits! you used to eat it often growing up!
Me - I never liked grits, I only ate them because I had no choice.
Wife - That's interesting, I never knew you didn't like grits.
Me - I was trying to be nice.
Mom - Well I just don't get how you could not like grits. You used to put lots of butter and sugar in yours.
Me - I was drowning out the taste.
Wife - You don't like my cooking?
Me - I didn't say that.
Wife - Yes you did! I cooked you grits and you hated it but never told me. That's lying to me!
Me - *thinging Sheesh* No, sweetie, I just, er... come on... it's not like that...
Mom - I just don't see how you can grow up with something and suddenly not like it.
Me - Mom!
Wife - *yelling* Don't yell!
Me - *quitely* I'm not yelling.
Wife - *still yelling* I don't know what you are saying!
Mom - We are having grits tomorrow and that's final.
Me - Ok fine.
Wife - Oh, so you will listen to her and not to me!
Me - I give up.
Wife - Oh so mature!
Mom - There, I'm glad we settled that. Now don't be late for breakfast!
Wife - :(
Me - :(
Mom - *Smiling as she sits down to read* :)
Wife - Well, if you are going to breakfast, I'm not going.
Me - Fine with me!

FYI this was a parody, in no way were real people used or harmed in any way.

Wirelessly posted

2 Hours?....Does the bath water get cold?...Dry ur skin out?....Guessing you're having a lot of candles, bubbles and a bottle or 2 of Champagne while taking a bath? :giggle:

I think I will try every way minus the vodka. My marriage is already thanks to my lying cheating husband not grits :). Thanks for all the ideas guys!

confess, i love work. i alway wake up excite go work :) it is very relax and help me good mood.

Not sure what your image is supposed to be, but when I tried to quote you, it is a long line of garbage.

I don't hold on to the physical items, but I do hold on to the feelings.

After my divorce, on our wedding anniversary, I burned our cake top in a bonfire in the yard.

you burned ur cake top in a bonfire in the yard?...lol...After my divorce, I pawned off my wedding rings,too.....I sent our wedding album (scrapbooking I made) to HIM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back