Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feeling sick my body is sore and my heart feeling very heavy beats fast. bec i nervous and upset :( i hope problem get solved. i sooo sick worry.

First confession:

I've watched The Notebook about 20 times now.
Sweet Home Alabama also about 20 times too.

i feeling sick my body is sore and my heart feeling very heavy beats fast. bec i nervous and upset :( i hope problem get solved. i sooo sick worry.

you need to learn to relax, if you live in a shitty area with no trees find a nice park with trees maybe a lake or stream , go there just go for a walk, dont need flash runner's pants and stuff, just ordinary comfortable clothes and go for a walk and you dont need to walk fast just a 1/2 hour walk then have rest on a bench chair (maybe watch ducks? )sit there for long as you want 15 -20 mins? then walk back to the park entry back you came from then go home. Easy!!
this is like a mini-holiday plus walking excercise without sweat or huffing and puffing the idea just walk to relax!
You should try, it help body and help your mind to relax. I do this every day with my dogs semtimes long walks other times short but it works everytime.

It a very good way to learn how to relax!

i confess that i liked it when i was young and naive and now in the present - im confused on whether it was better not to know, how 'less real' my hearing freinds were, as opposed to now ' that i wished "i knew better' BUT it's so ironic that now I know more 'but ts too late to let social expectation be used to suck up to people /and they suck up to accept your 'deafness'...what im saying is, the older i get , the more 'foreign' people seem to think i am.
I dont know whether i like it better or worse because two things, hand in hand, is my bullshit meter works better, but other people's meter for that ON me backfires so they seem to be more reserved...... I dont know if this makes any sense to anyone? but its a weird 'confession' not trying to be humerous , its real and its seem to be part of the changing my views of deafness and disability....

you need to learn to relax, if you live in a shitty area with no trees find a nice park with trees maybe a lake or stream , go there just go for a walk, dont need flash runner's pants and stuff, just ordinary comfortable clothes and go for a walk and you dont need to walk fast just a 1/2 hour walk then have rest on a bench chair (maybe watch ducks? )sit there for long as you want 15 -20 mins? then walk back to the park entry back you came from then go home. Easy!!
this is like a mini-holiday plus walking excercise without sweat or huffing and puffing the idea just walk to relax!
You should try, it help body and help your mind to relax. I do this every day with my dogs semtimes long walks other times short but it works everytime.

It a very good way to learn how to relax!

:ty: fresh air alway helping my mind relax!!! i alway taking long walks outside bec it very refresh. i come home feel like new person! :)

right now , im lusting after this bike, only 4 in the country....
199126594.jpg

25 made in the world
might be good investment no?

right now , im lusting after this bike, only 4 in the country....
199126594.jpg

25 made in the world
might be good investment no?

Looks like an old Sting Ray from my childhood, but I assume it is not?

Implant an exhaust pipe, too!...Farting is nature's way of saying..."I'm still alive"!

I need one for my pants. Wish there was a way to save those gases so I can use it in my own car. Screw the oil companies. :D

I will do nothing today! Pyjamas, tv and my pillow. This my plan today. :)

I will do nothing today! Pyjamas, tv and my pillow. This my plan today. :)

That was what I wanted to do but had to cook dinner. Responsibilties, responsibilities, and responsibilities of being a working mom and wife. Never enough time in the day. GRRR!

That was what I wanted to do but had to cook dinner. Responsibilties, responsibilities, and responsibilities of being a working mom and wife. Never enough time in the day. GRRR!

Booooo responsibilities. Nobody will die if you order pizza ;)

Booooo responsibilities. Nobody will die if you order pizza ;)

Cant order pizza everyday. Not healthy and cant afford it. That is usually for Friday or Sat nights.

I just mean todayso you can have lazy day! :)

Yea, I wish but I already had two weeks off from my teaching job so I had a few lazy days in between. Today, I need to get back to my routine and cooking and laundry is part of it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back