Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when articles write themselves. Especially the ones that I don't want to do. My only complaint is its never actually worked for me yet. Sigh. I get up in the morning all smug in my knowledge that the worst is over and that's when it hits me.... The worst is yet to come. Sigh. I guess I do my best work under pressure because that's how I always learned to do it.

Cheetah, I do my best work under pressure, too. I'll spend time doing due diligence and research, but when it comes down to sitting down and writing the thing, it' s usually late the night before it's due or something crazy like that.

People like what I write, though, so there you go. :)

Jen M.

You're a writer?

I pretend to be. I got four chapters in to my latest creation and haven't gotten back to it yet. I might work on it more tomorrow morning though. I've been toying with putting it into my blog here.

i am sick of feeling depress. i will get prescribe for medication. i am feel bipolar. sometime i very hyper happy bu then some day i change emotional,angrys,and depress. i sick of it. i wish i be normal feel happy every day.

I confess that I may keep my 2nd job for a while because I just got another raise. Cool beans!

Not only that, it can mean working less hours at my 2nd job, but still bring home the same pay. That would be great for me. Just have to see how much taxes take out as I claim 0. *crossing fingers*

I confess I plan on shooting as much as possible today.The joy of living in the country with friends who own guns too!

I don't want to go to Temple today. I feel crummy, and I just want to stay home. :(

Jen M.

i am sick of feeling depress. i will get prescribe for medication. i am feel bipolar. sometime i very hyper happy bu then some day i change emotional,angrys,and depress. i sick of it. i wish i be normal feel happy every day.

Could be just "life in general"....happy days, sad days, good days, bad days...we all have 'em!...I had the "blues" the other day...guess it was the weather being chilly...then again, I really don't know...but today, I'm feeling good.

Yoga does help sometimes, even taking a walk or a run...but if ur feelings of depression and sadness last for a long time, then perhaps seeing the doctor might help. But remember, antidepressants actually are not a happy pill...they just keep ur moods at an even knell...and also, it takes time to get the right dosage and the right antidepressant....only ur doctor should be able to help with that.

Could be seasonal depression as RR has mentioned.

me too i have coffees in AMs
about the same amount too, nice innit?

sure is....there's no life without coffee in the AM....If I run out and forget to buy some...I either borrow from my neighbor or go to the store for a cup (as long as it's fresh). But most times it tastes like "mud"....and I'm not a hot tea drinker.

I am crazy that I must clean and dried up my kitchen's sinks.

My truck always ends up with almost empty gas!

I couldn't stay up after 10 p.m. :( I am always bed early! However, love myself quite in the earliest morning with coffee! :P

I am crazy that I must clean and dried up my kitchen's sinks.

My truck always ends up with almost empty gas!

I couldn't stay up after 10 p.m. :( I am always bed early! However, love myself quite in the earliest morning with coffee! :P

I do that with our car. Drives the boyfriend nuts!

Jen M.

I confess that I'm up at all times of the night. Rarely do I sleep a full 6 hours. Napping an hour helps during the day, tho'.

me too, and sometimes id double it to 12 that is i not been getting any naps at all for a week...

I confess that Ihave no desire to return to work tmw but stop myself before complaining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back