Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm - I've been mostly laid back and contemplative today. Gonna change soon as I have to fix dinner soon and I don't want to.

I confess - I think son & I are going to be nuts. We are actually going to try and wean ourselves off coffee and go either decaf or non at all.

My boys don't drink coffee. But I have to have my coffee in the AM (2-3 cups).

Hmmmm - I've been mostly laid back and contemplative today. Gonna change soon as I have to fix dinner soon and I don't want to.

:gasp: YOU were laid back today ??!! No, say it ain't so! :D

My boys don't drink coffee. But I have to have my coffee in the AM (2-3 cups).

Well - son has been drinking it now for about 2 years, so since he was 14-15 and he is doing well. He is now on basically all decaf.

I was getting real sick and having a lot of problems. Doctor wanted to know what was going on and he said to go back on the coffee, so I drink a 4 cup pot which makes 2 cups of coffee for me. (pot cup sizes are so not right.)

My kids are making me crazy. Teen crisis at my house today. The early years were so much easier. This shall pass.

My kids are making me crazy. Teen crisis at my house today. The early years were so much easier. This shall pass.

:laugh2: :laugh2: ...Well, we need to get together and have a drink, Sally! All my boys are much taller than me, but I do lay down the law here :giggle:...One is grounded, one is late coming home and the 3rd one just went to Church!.(Youth Quake at his Church).....So 1 out of 3 ain't bad....

I am thinking about go to see different ENT in Buffalo not in Rochester (they sucks cuz of his attitudes and egos) to discuss about remove my CI. Whenever I get headache, it spread where CI is..it is PAINFUL. I cannot stand it. My headache always on the right side, and very very very rare on left side. Weird. My CI is on right side (which that is on my good ear!) So wait and see what my new ENT says. (gotta to find and make an appt on Monday). I don't care I would have to drive an hour to see her/him! I prefer hearing aids over CI in my opinion cuz I don't use CI much....used few months that's it. Not comfortable. CI is not for me.

I think someone has been working too hard and it's time for him to go home and relax. :lol:

Yes! I think he is angry that he missed the AD get together in DC yesterday. :giggle:

I confess that I may keep my 2nd job for a while because I just got another raise. Cool beans!

Last edited:
Sunshine: your "ear killing" isn't fatal and disappears forthwith. Just peaceful quietness.

I confess emotional/stress/ issues everything life! professional pastor!

I am thinking about go to see different ENT in Buffalo not in Rochester (they sucks cuz of his attitudes and egos) to discuss about remove my CI. Whenever I get headache, it spread where CI is..it is PAINFUL. I cannot stand it. My headache always on the right side, and very very very rare on left side. Weird. My CI is on right side (which that is on my good ear!) So wait and see what my new ENT says. (gotta to find and make an appt on Monday). I don't care I would have to drive an hour to see her/him! I prefer hearing aids over CI in my opinion cuz I don't use CI much....used few months that's it. Not comfortable. CI is not for me.

Um, I might be mistaken, but once you get a CI, you cannot go back to a HA even if you explant. :(

Wirelessly posted

Cheetah said:

Um, I might be mistaken, but once you get a CI, you cannot go back to a HA even if you explant. :(

Right. :( Once you implant, that ear is permanently destroyed.

I confess that I am already a couples hours over deadline for two writing projects I had due, and IDGAF. Just gonna keep sipping this glass of wine and hoping that the articles write themselves.

I confess that I am already a couples hours over deadline for two writing projects I had due, and IDGAF. Just gonna keep sipping this glass of wine and hoping that the articles write themselves.

I love it when articles write themselves. Especially the ones that I don't want to do. My only complaint is its never actually worked for me yet. Sigh. I get up in the morning all smug in my knowledge that the worst is over and that's when it hits me.... The worst is yet to come. Sigh. I guess I do my best work under pressure because that's how I always learned to do it.

I love it when articles write themselves. Especially the ones that I don't want to do. My only complaint is its never actually worked for me yet. Sigh. I get up in the morning all smug in my knowledge that the worst is over and that's when it hits me.... The worst is yet to come. Sigh. I guess I do my best work under pressure because that's how I always learned to do it.

You're a writer?

I collect Tarot decks, and if I had more money, I'd collect weird, morbid antiquities.

Jen M.

EDITED: "old antiquities" is redundant. Durp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back