Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
new confessing. i wondering what Alex big boss Alldeaf is look like. is he looking cutie? :hmm:

:D:wave:

That is one of my reason for moving out and bought this property. You gotta to worry about the property taxes although.

I already know what the taxes are. Our county has a website that I've checked for size of house, properly, & taxes, etc. Just don't ask me now what the taxes are.

yes that very beautiful girl baby. it is making me wish i have kids now!!!!!

New confession again today. I have a lot of fun playing a game with my son, mother and MIL just hitting a balloon all over the living room of the house. We are working on MIL's range of motion for the should that she broke that never healed properly and also my mother's hand/eye coordination. My mother's primary care emailed me with a lot of things to try and so far, they seem to be working. Also, an old friend of her's is an activity coordinator for a nursing home and works with Alzheimer and dementia patients. She sent me a list of things to do as well. Now we will all get up and moving.

Sounds like a very fun game!

I confess that I love to party when I am on break from work. :)

i sick my sister whine about boyfriend all time. he serving time bec commit felony. not his first time. he is sicko pedo. i not understand why she still relationship him.

I confess that I have eaten chocolate for breakfast every morning for the last week. Nom. Nom.

m getting annoyed with my mum (visiting all she does is boss around, and yap all day about food i get real tired of it) and another thing, its raining all day yesterday, now and tomorrow which is annoying because the paving project is halted AND (well on the plus side) im spotting trouble spots but not too keen to do more trench digging to lay 2 more novaflow pipes for drainage.....urgh...the project is proving more than i bargained for, labour-wise....but id do it to finish it, its just a bloody pain in the ass...to get delayed...like this...

Chocolate for breakfast? AJW and Grummer are after my own heart! lol

I confess that I have eaten chocolate for breakfast every morning for the last week. Nom. Nom.

So did I! One of the biggest advantages of living in a french province is all the french cuisine and bakeries. Where I live, there's practically a bakery every 2 or 3 blocks. Have had chocolatines with my coffee nearly every morning this week - nom nom!

( chocolatines are croissants rolled around a dark piece of chocolate before they were baked ).

So did I! One of the biggest advantages of living in a french province is all the french cuisine and bakeries. Where I live, there's practically a bakery every 2 or 3 blocks. Have had chocolatines with my coffee nearly every morning this week - nom nom!

( chocolatines are croissants rolled around a dark piece of chocolate before they were baked ).

Drool, I wanna try this!!!

I confess - I think son & I are going to be nuts. We are actually going to try and wean ourselves off coffee and go either decaf or non at all.

My wife loves these. I have a childhood memory of being on holiday in France and eating un pain au chocolat for the first time. Do you nibble round on the pastry and then have a concentrated chocolate mouthful at the end? Or do you eat whole croissant evenly? I tend to do the former

Last edited:
i confess i love wearing my gum boot wish i can wear it all the time, and shorts and black singlets

i hates my city!!!!!! too many of crazy peoples. i think i move naples soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back