Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do the same. It's very relaxing to shower in the dark.

Try showering outdoors among animals such as Thomson's gazelles, giraffes, antelopes, zebras, and the occasional elephant. (And NO, the elephant does not squirt water at you, like in The Flintstones)

It's unnerving at first, but quite refreshing and empowering.

Try showering outdoors among animals such as Thomson's gazelles, giraffes, antelopes, zebras, and the occasional elephant. (And NO, the elephant does not squirt water at you, like in The Flintstones)

It's unnerving at first, but quite refreshing and empowering.

Try bathing among piranha. No biggie. :)

I confess that I have cobwebs and damn proud of them! :lol:

not wicked enough :giggle:

I agree. :( I know. I try to make things so simple for this forum. :D How much wicked stuff do you like? jsut give me simple example. It has to be rate R. No rate X. :lol: so I will check out. :hmm:

yeah its harddx.

funny-pictures-seagull-invites-lolcats-to-kiss-his-bottom.jpg

lol+cat+in+abercrombie+bag.jpg

you mean this?

you mean this?

:3some::69::buk::bj::OP::wackit::lick::bj::OP::69::buttsex::3some::69::buk::bj::OP::wackit::lick::bj::OP:
lol

got ya, yeah, it takes a bit of imagination and right timing for the right pics to throw in..

you mean this?

:3some::69::buk::bj::OP::wackit::lick::bj::OP::69::buttsex::3some::69::buk::bj::OP::wackit::lick::bj::OP:

LOL those are so easy.. if you want to post the deep pictures. go to penisarium section. i dont want to. ;) I want to be anywhere but penisarium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back