Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

howag

Reaction score
So did I! One of the biggest advantages of living in a french province is all the french cuisine and bakeries. Where I live, there's practically a bakery every 2 or 3 blocks. Have had chocolatines with my coffee nearly every morning this week - nom nom!

( chocolatines are croissants rolled around a dark piece of chocolate before they were baked ).

You live in France? Not gonna lie, I'm massively jealous. I love it everytime I go!

Cheetah

Cheetah Consulting-Closed
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm in a weird mood. It's like on the boarder between giggles and anger. Almost like I'm trying to decide which way to go. :hmm:

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm in a weird mood. It's like on the boarder between giggles and anger. Almost like I'm trying to decide which way to go. :hmm:

Some people have an instinct to smile broadly when they become angry. So maybe you are angry.

Cheetah

Premium Member
Reaction score
Some people have an instinct to smile broadly when they become angry. So maybe you are angry.

Not so sure that's me. but then again I don't have a mirror with me. Maybe I just need to break out in a mad bazerker laughter? :giggle:

mbrek

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^^Maybe your evil genius is trying to break out, Cheetah?

Cheetah

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^^Maybe your evil genius is trying to break out, Cheetah?

*Cheetah sits up right and tall* You might be right. Maybe I am not crazy after all. Maybe my craziness is all just a front, a cover for my evil genius!

Muaahahahahah MUAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

The Audists around the world will crumble before my almightyness!

BAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!!

*Cheetah wips out the cape and speedo and then grudgingly realizes that a Cheetah with a skin tight speedo is not very attractive - Nude it is!*

LoveBlue

Reaction score
*Cheetah sits up right and tall* You might be right. Maybe I am not crazy after all. Maybe my craziness is all just a front, a cover for my evil genius!

Muaahahahahah MUAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

The Audists around the world will crumble before my almightyness!

BAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!!

*Cheetah wips out the cape and speedo and then grudgingly realizes that a Cheetah with a skin tight speedo is not very attractive - Nude it is!*

I think someone has been working too hard and it's time for him to go home and relax. :lol:

sallylou

Potterhead and Janeite
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wirelessly posted (droid)

Me too.

sallylou

Potterhead and Janeite
Premium Member
Reaction score

Maybe we are, in fact, surrounded by assholes. lol

ash345

Audist Free Zone
Premium Member
Reaction score

Maybe we are, in fact, surrounded by assholes. lol

that could be as well... I know my big boss is one... so that is a possibility... I was fine until he criticized me (or rather my lack of hearing) for three hours...

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
that could be as well... I know my big boss is one... so that is a possibility... I was fine until he criticized me (or rather my lack of hearing) for three hours...

You should make a printout of that.

ash345

Audist Free Zone
Premium Member
Reaction score
You should make a printout of that.

I would... but its on a captioned phone... not relay service... so I can't... which really sucks... because other wise I would... just incase they decide to fire me... I could use it as proof of wrongful termination.

Cheetah

Premium Member
Reaction score
blame men for women bitchy.

.... i joke :rofl:

Gasp! OhNo! Say it ain't so!!! I swear I'm only male by birth. It's not my fault!!! IT"S NOT!!!

Oh, wait... you weren't talking to me... right? :Oops:

Cheetah

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would... but its on a captioned phone... not relay service... so I can't... which really sucks... because other wise I would... just incase they decide to fire me... I could use it as proof of wrongful termination.

Some people just suck the fun out of going to work!

rockin'robin

Reaction score
I'm bitchy today too...and don't like to be. My 17 yr. old....grrrr...knows everything...my 15 yr. old is just starting to be a litle "mouthy"....but it's all under control....the teenage years are the hardest thing to deal with....In a few hours, all will be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.