Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

howag

So did I! One of the biggest advantages of living in a french province is all the french cuisine and bakeries. Where I live, there's practically a bakery every 2 or 3 blocks. Have had chocolatines with my coffee nearly every morning this week - nom nom!

( chocolatines are croissants rolled around a dark piece of chocolate before they were baked ).

You live in France? Not gonna lie, I'm massively jealous. I love it everytime I go!

Cheetah

Cheetah Consulting-Closed
Premium Member
I'm in a weird mood. It's like on the boarder between giggles and anger. Almost like I'm trying to decide which way to go. :hmm:

Cheetah

Premium Member
Some people have an instinct to smile broadly when they become angry. So maybe you are angry.

Not so sure that's me. but then again I don't have a mirror with me. Maybe I just need to break out in a mad bazerker laughter? :giggle:

Cheetah

Premium Member
^^^Maybe your evil genius is trying to break out, Cheetah?

*Cheetah sits up right and tall* You might be right. Maybe I am not crazy after all. Maybe my craziness is all just a front, a cover for my evil genius!

Muaahahahahah MUAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

The Audists around the world will crumble before my almightyness!

BAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!!

*Cheetah wips out the cape and speedo and then grudgingly realizes that a Cheetah with a skin tight speedo is not very attractive - Nude it is!*

LoveBlue

*Cheetah sits up right and tall* You might be right. Maybe I am not crazy after all. Maybe my craziness is all just a front, a cover for my evil genius!

Muaahahahahah MUAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

The Audists around the world will crumble before my almightyness!

BAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!!

*Cheetah wips out the cape and speedo and then grudgingly realizes that a Cheetah with a skin tight speedo is not very attractive - Nude it is!*

I think someone has been working too hard and it's time for him to go home and relax. :lol:

ash345

Audist Free Zone
Premium Member
Wirelessly posted (droid)

Maybe we are, in fact, surrounded by assholes. lol

that could be as well... I know my big boss is one... so that is a possibility... I was fine until he criticized me (or rather my lack of hearing) for three hours...

ash345

Audist Free Zone
Premium Member
You should make a printout of that.

I would... but its on a captioned phone... not relay service... so I can't... which really sucks... because other wise I would... just incase they decide to fire me... I could use it as proof of wrongful termination.

Cheetah

Premium Member
I would... but its on a captioned phone... not relay service... so I can't... which really sucks... because other wise I would... just incase they decide to fire me... I could use it as proof of wrongful termination.

Some people just suck the fun out of going to work!

rockin'robin

I'm bitchy today too...and don't like to be. My 17 yr. old....grrrr...knows everything...my 15 yr. old is just starting to be a litle "mouthy"....but it's all under control....the teenage years are the hardest thing to deal with....In a few hours, all will be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.