Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto to the hugs!!

Another one of my golden rules: Anyone who complains about my cooking or my plans for my cooking can damn well make it themselves.

Sheesh, Kristina. You are a saint to put up with it.

I am just trying my hardest to stay out of the way and I keep "on the back left hand burner in my brain" the fact that by my birthday, I should have my own home again. That will be July 20th. Let's see if the contractor can do that. Until then, I only have 1 more major holiday dinner to deal with and I hope we can just plan on going out for it to avoid this hassle.

i confession, i read kristina post and feel bad. she needing appreciation your hard work cooking food. why complains? it christmas and everyone need be enjoy with family.

Ditto to the hugs!!

Another one of my golden rules: Anyone who complains about my cooking or my plans for my cooking can damn well make it themselves.

Sheesh, Kristina. You are a saint to put up with it.

I am with you on all counts! KristinaB is definetly under appreciated.

Hugs!

Kindle is for 9 year old. IPad is for 5 year old. :lol:

Wow! Those are some fancy gifts for the little ones. My hubby loves his Kindle Fire. Funny things is...he got me a tablet that almost just as good as the I pad an I am using it now. I love love love it!

Wow! Those are some fancy gifts for the little ones. My hubby loves his Kindle Fire. Funny things is...he got me a tablet that almost just as good as the I pad an I am using it now. I love love love it!

My mom spoil them silly.

I confess that sometimes I'd like to be a homesteader and carve out a home in the wilderness somewhere. But then I'd like a Leinenkugel Honey Weiss beer and I'd have to visit town. ;)

I'd settle for a homesteading cabin for the weekends. :D

We go my mom house, forget about 1 year old nephew. My mom buy him motorise Jeep. Huge! Other nephews busy play their Kindle (I think Fire kind?) and iPad. They may not move all day. Lol.

I. Confess I am posting from our family Christmas party.

Bottesini: Your devotion to AllDeaf.com amazing-even on your Christmas dinner-checking things out!

Had family Christmas get together yesterday. Daughter in law a much better cook than me! Enough left over for my supper tonight!

Carry on and enjoy your sumptuous cooking-slaved away since yesterday-finally!

Cheers and hope your herd of hounds-finally sleeping like Prof SKY.

Ok, why you like diggin wit a spade? To burn calories? :hmm: Or maybe you like to plant flowers and trees. :roll:

both, actually to flatten my fat beer gut, and to finish off the paving work....

IMG_2437.jpg

and the pile of dirt went there (for the vege box which im planning to put in in couple weeks time)

IMG_2436.jpg

got the bottom bit wider...
IMG_2439.jpg

and i filled some of it with rocks its going to be a soakpit...

i alway use spoon for eat popcorn bec i hate gets grease butter on fingers.

i confess i always use condom for sex bec i hate to pay for child support for the next 18 years - bugger that

PERUVIAN MEN IS SOOOO HOTTIES!!!!!! i loving fetish foreign men especially peru

i confess somethings wrong i cant get to sleep all night, woke up 4 times, for painkillers, soaking left hand under hot water to stop swells(that digging did this), then 3rd a glass of water, and now 4th here on internet for short time to ignore the ear ringing AND having a beer then back to sleep soon! and finally confessing that internet isnt that helpful founding infos about those rare (new) coffee makers .....which is annoying...although I had seen some videos but not much else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back