Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long time ago, my naive mother thought my vibrator was a modern kitchen tool. I was in absolute shock when I walked in to find her using my vibrator to mash potatoes. Then she licked it to taste the potatoes. I wanted to die right then and there.

A long time ago, my naive mother thought my vibrator was a modern kitchen tool. I was in absolute shock when I walked in to find her using my vibrator to mash potatoes. Then she licked it to taste the potatoes. I wanted to die right then and there.

Wow that's...oh my gosh.

:hmm: Why were you keeping it in the kitchen??

That should be a scene in American Pie 5 or something.

:hmm: Why were you keeping it in the kitchen??

Washed it...the kitchen water was very hot...bathroom water wasn't...I kind of forgot to put it back in my special place in the bedroom when it dried. *gulp*

Washed it...the kitchen water was very hot...bathroom water wasn't...I kind of forgot to put it back in my special place in the bedroom when it dried. *gulp*

oh... mom licking a clean vibrator... is just like licking a clean spatula.

oh my [bleep] god! what the [bleep]! that's just so [bleep] up!!!

:bowlol:

Cant imagine the mom licking the vibrator. I would have died laughing on the spot!!!!

Mom "Come here and taste these, honey."

DBG "Uh nooo...ummm ummm "

Mom "What's wrong? Oh, that is one cool kitchen tool. Where do you buy it?"

DBG "Umm...at "White Castle"

Mom "Oh...is that where they sell those little hamburgers?"

I am brutally honest all of the time, sometimes thats good and sometimes not so much.
I hum in my sleep
I obsess over my hair too much
I bite my nails :(
I giggle at everything
I have a small obsession with penguins cause they are fat and waddle so cute! lol

I never heard of anyone humming in their sleep. If you sleep with someone it much keep them awake!

This so funny! I bet you passed on the mash potatoes that night! LOL!!

I secretly will miss school when I am done. I will miss it. I am looking forward to externship but at the same time, I am scared to death.

Bold word, you mean internship? I have never know the word "externship". :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back