Come To My Tinychat Room, Only If You Are Serious At Learning ASL

KStiletto

Reaction score
Hi. I have a tinychat room, that I'd like to practice in. The room is www. t i n y c h a t .com/ k s t i l e t t o.
The room is for people who are serious about learning ASL or others that are already fluent. No groupies that just saw "Switched At Birth," and all of a sudden are interested. I'm getting tired of people who aren't serious adding me, and never being seen from again.

I've loved ASL for over fifteen years, and I am now getting serious with it. For all those who know me you are always welcome to come on in. The room is a beginner room, advanced ASL 1 and up. So, don't get frustrated with us newbies. I will be in there at 730 pm EST to practice, but will go in there soon and will have the window open. Just letting some know, it's not a dating chat room, so please be respectful of everyone, and if by chance you are interested in someone in their please be respectful at approaching them. Thanks.

I have bookmarked it and will check in when I can.

I'm interested in doing this too, if you are still doing it.

You're in Brooklyn? I'm in Queens. Yeah NYC!!:wave:

I would love to join. I have been trying to teach myself ASL for the past 2 years and recently have just completed a Community ASL 1 class. I would love an opportunity to learn more and be able to practice.

Hey y'all. I will be in the room tonight. Just got in. I didn't a notification for any of the responses except the last. 10 pm est. Go nyc !! Come on in.

Been awhile since I've been on AD, so add me on Skype for those who want to practice. I have become sooooooo rusty and forgot about half of my vocab, Ugh.

how new to asl can we be? I'm very new but want to learn, if you can help me practice it would be awesome.

Man... the room is empty. We all need to agree on a time to meet maybe every night or something.

Been awhile since I've been on AD, so add me on Skype for those who want to practice. I have become sooooooo rusty and forgot about half of my vocab, Ugh.

Hello I just added u to Skype my username is the same one as this one. I tried ur tinychat but nobody seems to have taking it serious cause it was empty when I got on. I'm asl level 2 and looking for asl buddies to practice more

I suck at signing but would love to join in, since I want to be fluent. If you and your friends don't mind. I will bookmark the site and try to pop in when I can.

Back