Coloring hair

I will dye my hair in black with copper/or somethin' " light " in color highlights. Of course, my hair is still long hair and I will NOT cut it off. :D

CyberRed said:
I will dye my hair in black with copper/or somethin' " light " in color highlights. Of course, my hair is still long hair and I will NOT cut it off. :D
When you get that done, take a pic of yourself so we all can see what it look like. :D

ChelEler said:
Thank you for your concern about my pregnancy. I have already asked my doctor if it will hurt the baby if I get my hair colored. He denied so I thought why not? Hmm... what do you think?

I have had perms before and I sometimes like it, sometimes don't like it... it all depends on how tight the curls are. Ya know what I mean? I thought about having my hair waved and layered with colored style. What do you think, gals?

They are right...dont get hair colored while you are preggy...it isnt healthy for the baby...mind if you could send pix of you?

I usually color my hair by myself...I tend to use dark brown, red auburn, highlight bleach, blah...but usually I love the most is red auburn or red medium...:D

I recommend you to ask your Cosmetology or Barber what his/her opinion abt the color you should pick...When I bought the brand kind at Beauty CO Shop...I took it to my Barber and showed him the brand and color...I asked him his opinion about the color on my hair...whether he says it looks good or not...before I dye it myself...

Hope it helps and good luck! :thumb:

sweet7choc said:
right side.. that is me so should i coloring my hair?

UMM..I cant barely see..its too bright picture...perhaps if you could sent another picture?

If you have brown hair ...highlight blonde would look good on you...or if you have dark brown hair...you could highlight light brown...or highlight medium red or auburn...hope it helps? :thumb:

coloravalanche said:
They are right...dont get hair colored while you are preggy...it isnt healthy for the baby...mind if you could send pix of you?

I usually color my hair by myself...I tend to use dark brown, red auburn, highlight bleach, blah...but usually I love the most is red auburn or red medium...:D

I recommend you to ask your Cosmetology or Barber what his/her opinion abt the color you should pick...When I bought the brand kind at Beauty CO Shop...I took it to my Barber and showed him the brand and color...I asked him his opinion about the color on my hair...whether he says it looks good or not...before I dye it myself...

Hope it helps and good luck! :thumb:
Yes, you're correct. I didn't get my hair colored until after the baby is born. Right now, I'm not pregnant and I just had my hair highlighted a few months ago. :thumb: You can see a pic of me in my profile. :D

ChelEler said:
Yes, you're correct. I didn't get my hair colored until after the baby is born. Right now, I'm not pregnant and I just had my hair highlighted a few months ago. :thumb: You can see a pic of me in my profile. :D

You look pretty..:) Perhaps, you could try thin highlight light brown or auburn...:D

coloravalanche said:
You look pretty..:) Perhaps, you could try thin highlight light brown or auburn...:D
Thanks. I've thought of that recently... it's time for my hair highlighted again soon, since summer's coming. :dance2:

ChelEler said:
Thanks. I've thought of that recently... it's time for my hair highlighted again soon, since summer's coming. :dance2:

Oh If you plan to go swimming often in the summer...I wouldnt recommend for you to highlighted IF you plan to go swimming...When I did that during the summer..it caused the color faded faster..

coloravalanche said:
Oh If you plan to go swimming often in the summer...I wouldnt recommend for you to highlighted IF you plan to go swimming...When I did that during the summer..it caused the color faded faster..
You're right about swimming making hair lose hightlighted colors. Hate that! LOL

I don't know what I'm gonna to do this summer. Sad, isn't it? :(

Back