Coloring hair

ChelEler

New Member


Look at my hair (I know I covered it with a Polaris cap, but just look at it. Should I color my hair? Frost? Highlight? Or just leave my hair alone? I have never colored my hair before and I'm curious about how I would look like with different hair color. Any advises?
 

Darlin Tweety

New Member
i always put colored my hair but havent put colored my hair for two years right now i really NEEEEEED colored my hair so bad !!!! you can see my signature my long hair with colored.. you see my pic on avatar natural color and cut hair short ( right now my hair grow over my shoulder)
 

sweet7choc

New Member
Originally posted by ChelEler


Look at my hair (I know I covered it with a Polaris cap, but just look at it. Should I color my hair? Frost? Highlight? Or just leave my hair alone? I have never colored my hair before and I'm curious about how I would look like with different hair color. Any adviss?

hey highlight will be good;)
 

~Heather~

New Member
CHEL...

yeah, you will look nice with highlights...don't do it urself at home...lol...have someone do it for you at haircut place. ;)
 
F

Freaky

Guest
:D ChelEler chick!!! You are so beautiful the way you are!! I always suggest this to my friends, invest in a great hairstyle at the same time while they do a hair colour/highlight. Since you are pregnant, MamaChelEler... you are better off waiting until the baby is born because colouring your hair actually isn't a good idea. Your metabolism and hormones does affect your whole body. Pregnant women have tried perms, colouring their hair and ended up with results they didn't want. You're better off waiting until the wee one arrives. *patting your belly* Only 3 more months until the wee one arrives and then you can invest in a beauty makeover!! A beautiful hairstyle and a "caramel" highlight to lighten your hair. Oh la la... sooo saxxxxy!! ;)
 

Darlin Tweety

New Member
Originally posted by Freaky
:D ChelEler chick!!! You are so beautiful the way you are!! I always suggest this to my friends, invest in a great hairstyle at the same time while they do a hair colour/highlight. Since you are pregnant, MamaChelEler... you are better off waiting until the baby is born because colouring your hair actually isn't a good idea. Your metabolism and hormones does affect your whole body. Pregnant women have tried perms, colouring their hair and ended up with results they didn't want. You're better off waiting until the wee one arrives. *patting your belly* Only 3 more months until the wee one arrives and then you can invest in a beauty makeover!! A beautiful hairstyle and a "caramel" highlight to lighten your hair. Oh la la... sooo saxxxxy!! ;)
thats RIGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!! she is preggy ! CANT put any color her hair wait till she born ... you are GOOOD thinking !!! ( i forget alll about she is preggy lol ) * pat on yer back *
 

Teekie

New Member
Some highlights will look good on you. Probably golden brown? I dunno which color.. and yeah, Freaky's right.. wait when the baby's born then go get it done :mrgreen:
 

ChelEler

New Member
Originally posted by Freaky
:D ChelEler chick!!! You are so beautiful the way you are!! I always suggest this to my friends, invest in a great hairstyle at the same time while they do a hair colour/highlight. Since you are pregnant, MamaChelEler... you are better off waiting until the baby is born because colouring your hair actually isn't a good idea. Your metabolism and hormones does affect your whole body. Pregnant women have tried perms, colouring their hair and ended up with results they didn't want. You're better off waiting until the wee one arrives. *patting your belly* Only 3 more months until the wee one arrives and then you can invest in a beauty makeover!! A beautiful hairstyle and a "caramel" highlight to lighten your hair. Oh la la... sooo saxxxxy!! ;)
Thank you for your concern about my pregnancy. I have already asked my doctor if it will hurt the baby if I get my hair colored. He denied so I thought why not? Hmm... what do you think?

I have had perms before and I sometimes like it, sometimes don't like it... it all depends on how tight the curls are. Ya know what I mean? I thought about having my hair waved and layered with colored style. What do you think, gals?
 

~Heather~

New Member
Originally posted by ChelEler
Thank you for your concern about my pregnancy. I have already asked my doctor if it will hurt the baby if I get my hair colored. He denied so I thought why not? Hmm... what do you think?

I have had perms before and I sometimes like it, sometimes don't like it... it all depends on how tight the curls are. Ya know what I mean? I thought about having my hair waved and layered with colored style. What do you think, gals?
No, no...dont get your hair waved & highlight, dont do both...pick either wave or highlight. I had it dyed first then later I had it permed -- results: it didnt hold my perm long enough, it went back to straight since I already had it dyed at the first place. So pick one, perm or highlight. It can cause your hair frizzed (dont know if thats right word for that) if have both highlight and perm.
 

LiLyxLui

New Member
right away, My hair is a light goldern brown.. i might would dying my hair....highlight blode.. i just aint sure yet
 

ChelEler

New Member
Originally posted by ~Heather~
No, no...dont get your hair waved & highlight, dont do both...pick either wave or highlight. I had it dyed first then later I had it permed -- results: it didnt hold my perm long enough, it went back to straight since I already had it dyed at the first place. So pick one, perm or highlight. It can cause your hair frizzed (dont know if thats right word for that) if have both highlight and perm.
Ah-ha... I didn't know that. Thanks for the advice. :)

Hey, Freaky: What's "Caramel" hightlight like? Is it like natural color and dyed colored mixed together?
 

ChelEler

New Member
Wow, it has been months since I talked about hair coloring.

I got my hair highlighted several times after the last birth. Now my hair looks great with the highlights! Strawberry Blonde and my natural haircolor. :thumb:
 

moonflower

New Member
lol fei ku

i agree with ppl in here you would wait after your baby is born
maybe you can get your hair cut maybe a trim i have mine last week smile
i feel better have my hair trimmed

i will have my hair highlighted later in the summer
 
Top