Colored Hearing aids and EARMOLDS? AGE

I've always had the beige color as that was the only color available for a long time. When I placed my order for my new HA's I went with silver/gray to match my hair. As for molds I've always had the hard clear acrylic skeleton type. I had a set of the soft silicone molds before and they seemed to make my inner ears sweat more.

I too wear reading glasses. I have a black and a purple pair.

I just notice this is an old thread from 2011 . I decided that I wanted fun color this time , my HA where always beige or beige and gray , boring ! I know a guy the wore gray HA he got new ones that are light blue. I have not seen him for awhile so he could had a new color by now.

I say go with what ever floats your boat! If you want orange HA's with orange earmolds have at it, if it makes you happy that's what is important.

I've had a black/silver Phonak Naida UP for a few years now, really needed two aids but money was tight a few years ago. I will be ordering two new Naida's in pure transparent, I really don't give a crap what people think of my HA's , if they have a problem...... Not my problem ;)

44 years

Back