collection

I collect shrooms, like shroom candles, posters, lamps, blankets, and so on. Yes, I know I'm a shroom freak. I also collect tigers and hippie stuff, Im a major hippie too.

Originally posted by Fly Free
i agree BIF *sigh* but if i remmy correctly SK wanted to broaden his horizons and explore other avenues that didnt involve any writing --- ive lost track of his books lately sheesh -- been too incrediably busy to keep track but ahhhhh at least i got most of his popular novels in hardcover/collection editions :thumb:

i also know that SK is interested in making movies out of his novels so that might also be a possibility to why hes retiring and venturing into the movies possibly directing or something :dunno:

if any SK fans know abt the true reason of SK's retiring from writing -- please do post! cuz i at this point am unable to remmy exactly why in itself on why hes retiring!

Interesting...right now I"m reading Stephen King's official website...haven't found where it says about him contemplating retirement and the sorts...but here's the linkie so you all can have a peek at his site :) Unfortunately, his welcome message is an audio one! :mad2: I've emailed the webmaster about that and that us Deaf fans of Stephen won't be able to hear his audio message. Haven't heard a peep, Grr!

Stephen King

Back