Cold Case Deaf show

sculleywr

Reaction score
Congratulations to several of the faces of DeafCasting.com…..Bob Hiltermann, Sheena Feeley and Lisa Hermatz…. who will be guest stars in the popular television show, COLD CASE. Show airs on March 30 on CBS. Check your local listings for exact times.

That quote came from Deafcasting's blog.

I hope to be able to watch this show after church service on Sunday. I was just sitting in the dagum Labor Ready waiting on them to call my name (which they didn't) and CBS airs the commercial starting with a guy on a piano, and then the same guy in a pool of blood, then "Deaf man murdered".

I ain't going into the whole commercial, but apparently this man was a sort of Beethoven (I remember he was deaf as well, although I don't know about culturally) of the modern day.

I might have been wrong because I was half asleep. If anyone here has seen the commercial, please correct what I said.

Sunday, 9pm et/pt

Andy in C Minor: The team attempts to find the body and killer of a popular deaf teen who went missing in 2006.
TV14-LV

Home - Cold Case on CBS

it didnt say in many words but guess we will see when it air this sunday! :)

Whew! Thanks for reminding me to watch the Cold Case and the program is late as usual but just in time for me to watch. :D

Ain't that strange??? I post 4 missing deaf persons and now the Cold Case is putting up a missing deaf person. Ha!

Last edited:
Just caught the end of the episode... Oh pls! lol
But it was fun to see ASL being used.

Good show! :thumb: I cannot say anything till West coast see it....so gotta wait till tomorrow am :) I don't like to spoil it.

Aside from the miraculous lipreading skills that everyone had on the show, it would have been nice if there was a human-based reason for the murder . . . rather than a bionic one.

Aside from the miraculous lipreading skills that everyone had on the show, it would have been nice if there was a human-based reason for the murder . . . rather than a bionic one.
Yeah, reminds me of the motive for murder from Law & Order: Criminal Intent from last year. :roll:

I just finished watching the show. I didn't even know it was on.

I came downstairs to the kitchen to cook something for dinner. My sister was flipping through channels and I caught something involving detectives and a bunch of people signing. So, I checked with my mom and found out what channel it was on.

I immediately went to the kitchen and turned on the television there to that channel and watched the rest of the show. I dunno how much I missed, but I think I started watching it 1 hour ago.

It was an interesting show... seeing how some people have strong emotions and misunderstanding towards others over something that could be considered small.

[yt]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpEzVwLHgqs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpEzVwLHgqs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/yt]
I sign in RSL (Russian Sign Language) . . . that is because I have more Russian than American friends. :afro:

saw half of this show. Wish I could know about it. What a pity, I have miss.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR! I totally forgot about that show!!!!!!!!!! ahhh ! ! Last night, my husband and I watched rent the movie "The Mist" pretty creepy! ! :Ohno::Ohno:

:afro:

M-

GRRRRRRRRRRRR! I totally forgot about that show!!!!!!!!!! ahhh ! ! Last night, my husband and I watched rent the movie "The Mist" pretty creepy! ! :Ohno::Ohno:

:afro:

M-

Wow, that movie have a lot of ASL involved, and amazing storyline. Hopefully someone recorded the whole 1 hour show, and put it up on Youtube.com so you can watch it. :cool:

Damn, I missed this show due slept in bed for work overnight, thanks to webexplorer for sent a email to me.

I was looked at iTunes and nothing to find that can download and watch it.

Dang it, I did remember to watch it but fell asleep in the middle of the show.

What happened?

I m curious to know if any of these signing actors with the exception of the hearing blonde girl are actually deaf in real life? I m impressed with that boy but cant tell whether he is really deaf or not?

Damn, I missed this show due slept in bed for work overnight, thanks to webexplorer for sent a email to me.

I was looked at iTunes and nothing to find that can download and watch it.

you can't find it until 12-24 hours later after new show. geez haha

I don't wanted to catch their attentions about my ego. I want sharing to tell you the fact, I know Shoshannah Stern who graduated from CSDF where I attended there. Even Shoshannah Stern's her father (profoundly deaf) stern was my (ex) jr.hs principal and her mother was my (ex) H.S. english teacher in CSD.

I did watch a whole story with deaf actors as fulltime, not hemi, it is good! I really unexepect Shoshannah was there in Cold case actress as andy's girlfriend. (she is good actress, impression).. I can tell deaf peoples' sign language is more different from west cost sign language.

Anyway..want to say a simple and plain this about deaf people are against deaf person wanted to put C.I. in his ear for his new hearing lover. he did. deaf mexican who was jealous of his good buddy who got C.I., killed him. I don't want to go into more details. There will be recape episode ;)

Back