Cochlear N7 Nucleus 7 in brown, full package brand new.

LJBerg

Reaction score
I have the full Cochlear N7 kit, new in boxes/packages, never programmed, never used.
Contains:
Supporting Documents envelope.
Welcome Tablet / Tutorial device.
Nucleus 7 Sound Processor package- device, manual, remote, usb cable, coil. new in box
Wireless Mini Microphone 2+ package- device, manual, cables, plug. new in ox
2 PCS Snugfit medium new in plastic package.
Earhook medium new in plastic package.
Microphone cover new in plastic package.
Slimline coil new in box.
Y Battery Charger new in box.
USB power adapter, all common country plug types new in box.
2 PCS Standard Rechargeable Battery Modules new in box.
Nucleus Everyday Case - no box never used.

This is the kit they sent to my mom but was unable to get programmed and use before she passed.
Bulk wholesale price was $11,595.00, I'm asking 4000 including shipping.
I've seen several used packages like this for around $3500, this one is new and has more stuff for just 500 more.

You can see pictures of all the items here

I have the full Cochlear N7 kit, new in boxes/packages, never programmed, never used.
Contains:
Supporting Documents envelope.
Welcome Tablet / Tutorial device.
Nucleus 7 Sound Processor package- device, manual, remote, usb cable, coil. new in box
Wireless Mini Microphone 2+ package- device, manual, cables, plug. new in ox
2 PCS Snugfit medium new in plastic package.
Earhook medium new in plastic package.
Microphone cover new in plastic package.
Slimline coil new in box.
Y Battery Charger new in box.
USB power adapter, all common country plug types new in box.
2 PCS Standard Rechargeable Battery Modules new in box.
Nucleus Everyday Case - no box never used.

This is the kit they sent to my mom but was unable to get programmed and use before she passed.
Bulk wholesale price was $11,595.00, I'm asking 4000 including shipping.
I've seen several used packages like this for around $3500, this one is new and has more stuff for just 500 more.

You can see pictures of all the items here
Is it still available?

You can sell external parts but not N7 Sound processor and don't sell rechargeable battery too because of its short lifespan. The real issue is that Audiologist/Doctor tend to replace remapping equipment every 3 years and any older Cochlear Sound Processor are immediately obsolete, only parts ( attachments, plug in, and covers) are sellable but don't price it too high otherwise you won't be able to sell, be reasonable with price that anyone can buy.. That's why every 3 years, there's always new upgrade and current become obsolete. I have N24 body sound processor and BTE sound processor and all those parts and N5 sound processor along with remote. It works but microphone was no good and had to use external microphone to hear. I ditched all that and stopped wearing since 2014. It's obsolete and worthless now. It became my "museum" pieces.

Also if you tried to get your N7 remapped that you bought it from someone else, Audiologist refuse to do it because of thief issue. That's why they are preventing anyone stealing Sound Processor and sell in market. Sound Processor are coded, If they tried to get it remapped, Audiologist can plug in and look up in computer and finding it's stolen or belongs to someone else then they can keep it if stolen or if belongs to someone else then they can refuse to program (you can argue with them till you're blue, they won't do it at all). All sound processors are linked to Registered Database so that's why it's so hard to bypass it (basically it's permanently locked to patient's account). Audiologist have full control on that. Sound Processor are remapped to fit patient's hearing so it's very much like glasses and you can't just simply buy glasses from someone else and wear it, Rx is different. That's why those who wears CI should not wear someone else CI otherwise it can damage their nerve or can't hear some sound (may it be too quiet or sound weird). (Trust me, I've tried swapping friend's CI and it hurts my nerve a bit and sounds weird while my friend tried on mine said your CI sound like it's weak and weird too).. So therefore Don't sell Sound Processor at all. I'm sorry if your mom had paid $11k on that and never use it. So don't bother selling Sound Processor, either keep it as personal museum or throw it away.. . Sell those external parts.... It's perfectly fine...

Catty

Back