Cochlear Implant Nucleus Freedom Accessories

ncff07

Resident Punk Ass
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a few accessories for the Nucleus Freedom I never use up for sale. All are new with a couple exceptions, the lapel mic I used once just to try it out as well as the personal audio cable and tv/stereo cable which I used maybe 2 or 3 times each to try and didnt care for it. ALL are still in the original packaging and have always been except for those exceptions stated. The links show the prices the website charges for these below but I'm open to offers. REASONABLE offers that is. I found these on the Cochlear Americas website by product number on the packages and have listed the link for each one.

Lapel Mic
Freedom Lapel Microphone [z60831] - $180.00 : Cochlear, Innovator of the Nucleus Freedom cochlear hearing implant system

Personal Audio Cable
Freedom Personal Audio Cable [z60830] - $130.00 : Cochlear, Innovator of the Nucleus Freedom cochlear hearing implant system

TV/Stereo Cable
Freedom TV/Stereo Cable [z60829] - $180.00 : Cochlear, Innovator of the Nucleus Freedom cochlear hearing implant system

Earhooks(enhanced retention)
Freedom Enhanced Retention Earhooks [Z61091] - $24.75 : Cochlear, Innovator of the Nucleus Freedom cochlear hearing implant system

Battery Holders for Zinc air Batteries(Note:description on the Cochlear site states 2 holders, this pack has THREE and is the silver color)
Freedom Battery Holder (2-Pack) [xz60775] - $58.00 : Cochlear, Innovator of the Nucleus Freedom cochlear hearing implant system

Back