Cochlear Celebration 2009

LadySekhmet

Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Cochlear Celebration in California? Let me know...I'm interested in going, but need to "bunk" with someone...

Thanks!

Glad you asked!! I have been thinking about it for the last fortnight and asked some people out there on Cochlear Community site. I woudn't want to go there all alone not knowing anyone! But I am yet to make my plans :(

ive never heard of it before this thread. and was just implanted monday so its prolly too soon for something like that for me anyways.

Holy crap, I need to log in more often! It's been a long time since I've been back! I would love to go, but I would be terrified of going alone, being that I don't know anyone and have no one around here that'd be interested in going. Plus, being that it's March 7th already, I'd have to see if I can even find a place to stay, and how much tickets would be, and ask my ob if it's safe for me to fly, being that I am turning 15 wks pregnant on Tuesday. So, I'd be around 17.5 wks if I could go! Otherwise I'd just wait til the next one. :)

Is anyone going to the Cochlear Celebration in California? Let me know...I'm interested in going, but need to "bunk" with someone...

Thanks!

WHOO HOO we have our own celebration in UK, Last weekend of march loads of implantees (all brands) are spending weekend at Centre Parc to celebrate 20 years of paeditric cochlear implant (i think) I have 3 hours drive to look forward (not!!)

Can't wait for fun filled weekend...

Hope you have found a victim to bunk with you!!

Charlotte, is the uk celebration only for deaf kids n families?

Back