Cochlear battery?

stephaniep

Reaction score
A brief question, if I charge up 2 batteries, use one and put one aside, how long will the unused one keep it's charge? , A day, or longer or the same amount of time as the first one? In other words, if I go somewhere, and use up one battery for the day, will the other one that I charged up have enough charge in it to get me through another day?

I have batteries that have sat in my drawer after being fully charged and I'm able to use them days or weeks later - BUT, I don't use them for full day after they've been sitting there, so I don't know how long the charge will last while being used after sitting for days. They certainly last several hours, though.

Maybe post your question on AB's HearingJourney.com - there are very knowledgable people there who could answer that question, and others you have. One guy in particular is very tech savvy.

My battery usually lasts all day till about midnight, but today for some reason, it only lasted till about 5pm? so I tried that battery I had charged 3 weeks ago, and believe it or not, it works. I just received a package in the mail with the AB Customer Service pkg and also info with online support tools. Still haven't had a chance to set it up. I should be getting my updated CI soon?

I have batteries that have sat in my drawer after being fully charged and I'm able to use them days or weeks later - BUT, I don't use them for full day after they've been sitting there, so I don't know how long the charge will last while being used after sitting for days. They certainly last several hours, though.
It should hold its charge. mine always have but make sure you time how many hours your battery lasts because as they get older time decreases and it may leave you wondering why it's dying so fast

A brief question, if I charge up 2 batteries, use one and put one aside, how long will the unused one keep it's charge? , A day, or longer or the same amount of time as the first one? In other words, if I go somewhere, and use up one battery for the day, will the other one that I charged up have enough charge in it to get me through another day?
Yes. If mine have sat more than week I usually put them on the charger and within 10 min they are full charge but the older your batteries are the less charge they will take. Try to write down how much time your battery has charge. Record when you put it in and when it dies so you can track how much time it will give you . Do this at least every 3 mos

Back