Clothing tailored for the butches and FTMs!!!!

Fly Free

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if all clothes were unisex? I hate how clothing designers seem to think that all women are small and delicate and like fru fru things.

:lol: fru fru qq hahahahahah

but seriously i AGREE deafdyke! it would be nice -- hell i like some of those butch clothes i saw here on the link i posted :thumb:

deafdyke said:
Wouldn't it be nice if all clothes were unisex? I hate how clothing designers seem to think that all women are small and delicate and like fru fru things.
I wouldn't exactly say "unisex", but I do think that clothes and sizes should be measured more properly than separately. Men use inches for pant sizes. Women use weird numbers. I can never figure out the size of a woman's ass when I hear them talk about pant sizes. :crazy:

VamPyroX said:
I wouldn't exactly say "unisex", but I do think that clothes and sizes should be measured more properly than separately. Men use inches for pant sizes. Women use weird numbers. I can never figure out the size of a woman's ass when I hear them talk about pant sizes. :crazy:

Maybe that's for women to know the size of a woman's azzes when talking about pant sizes :laugh2:

Peachy Lady said:
Maybe that's for women to know the size of a woman's azzes when talking about pant sizes :laugh2:
Ha ha ha...

Usually, there's men's pant sizes as waist and inseam. For women, it's just a number. What about women who are tall? What about women who are short? Oh gee, you're not normal or too short... but the pants are too long for you. Too bad! There's only one number... no inseam or waist size. :(

VamPyroX said:
Ha ha ha...

Usually, there's men's pant sizes as waist and inseam. For women, it's just a number. What about women who are tall? What about women who are short? Oh gee, you're not normal or too short... but the pants are too long for you. Too bad! There's only one number... no inseam or waist size. :(

I see what you mean, VamProx...but there are some women's pants that has sizes number, then the length, which would be average or petite. If the pants are too long, they are hemmed shorter.

Back