Cloggy.. father of Lotte

Cloggy

Reaction score
Introducing Lotte to those that don't know her...

Feel free to ask anything to me.. or Lotte... I'll forward the question. :)

We don't use sign language any more. We used sign before Lotte got her CI, and in the time where the transition was made to hearing /listning/speaking...
As you can see.. We know the sign for "I love you"............No signs for cursing, so I guess we're not fluent..

Lotte is doing well. One of the improvements we have seen over time is her ease at using the telephone. Many appointments are made with her friends here in Norway. Long conversations with her grandparents living in Holland. Great to see..

Lotte practising signs. Again, we don't use signs for communication, but it's fun to play with them. Here she mimics signs from a Norwegian application for iPhone..

Again,
Any questions are more than welcome...

Last edited:
I see you are from Norway - I know one of the Anthropologists studying Deaf Culture in Oslo.

Beautiful little girl. Reminds me of my daughter at that age. Bonus points for being a golfer!

Cloggy,

She looks like such a sweet girl. You must be proud parents. Love the view out the window, must get some amazing sunsets/sunrises!

Rick

Lovely child and her appliances (better word I do not know?) are so cute with jewels.

Beautiful little girl. Reminds me of my daughter at that age. Bonus points for being a golfer!
Thanks..
She likes to whack the bal... (See link above the picture)
Getting on the course was big.. She carried that bag for 6 holes (against my advice) and then, tired, disappeared to the proshop. Played on the putting green until we arrived.. Smart girl...

Lovely child and her appliances (better word I do not know?) are so cute with jewels.
Girls will be girls.. Bling-Bling...
Appliences.. uhh... We just call it her CI. Too much effort to call it the BTE and coil.. LOL...

Cloggy,

She looks like such a sweet girl. You must be proud parents. Love the view out the window, must get some amazing sunsets/sunrises!

Rick
Would love it if you would drop by... I'll pick you up from the airport..

Thanks..
She likes to whack the bal... (See link above the picture)
Getting on the course was big.. She carried that bag for 6 holes (against my advice) and then, tired, disappeared to the proshop. Played on the putting green until we arrived.. Smart girl...

Wow, she has a nice little swing. Good finish and great posture and a really good grip. (her grip is "strong" with the right hand. I prefer that type of grip)

Introducing Lotte to those that don't know her...

Feel free to ask anything to me.. or Lotte... I'll forward the question. :)

Lotte saying hello.. We know the sign for "I love you"..
..........No signs for cursing, so I guess we're not fluent..

Lotte+golf+02+ily.jpg

Lotte is doing well. One of the improvements we have seen lately is her ease at using the telephone. Many appointments are made with her friends here in Norway. Long conversations with her grandparents living in Holland. Great to see..

DSC02059.JPG

Lotte practising signs. We don't use signs for communication, but it's fun to play with them. Here she mimics signs from a Norwegian application for iPhone..

2011-08-28+-+Lotte+sign+2.jpg

Again,
Any questions are more than welcome...

Hi! I remember you and I often wondered how Lotte was doing. Looks like she's doing wonderful and have grown to be a beautiful girl! Smile!

Back