CleanMPG.com

LinuxGold

Reaction score
Anyone join CleanMPG.com member? I join finish about last month about, since that me join, practice pah save gas.

me own Toyota Camry 1993 LE V6 6 cylinders wow eat gas
City that 16
HWY 22

sum call "Combined MPG" that 19

me follow that ways their list advice ok ok me try drive

wow improve 30 mph my eyes pop out

anyone member CleanMPG.com? If not should try out that called hypermiler

wow interested! me like.

BTW my member name same same LinuxGold there, check out see see what me since did

I am member of ecomodder.com

That how I got 21 mpg out 79 F150 4wd.

18 mpg out 96 E350 that weight 9K pound

9 mpg out 95 F250 4wd so I need change gear in axle to get 12-16 mpg.

Too much work remembering lot of things to get better mpg. :-P

My car averages about 30-32 mpg and I ain't complaining.

Too much work remembering lot of things to get better mpg. :-P

My car averages about 30-32 mpg and I ain't complaining.

Practices takes remembering out of your mind. :)

I'm fully automated, averaging 28.2 MPG out of my V6 engine (EPA combined 19 MPG).

What is your car and its EPA?

Practices takes remembering out of your mind. :)

I'm fully automated, averaging 28.2 MPG out of my V6 engine (EPA combined 19 MPG).

What is your car and its EPA?

2000 Honda Civic EX coupe. The EPA is similar to what I acheive right now.

Oh cool, plenty of them out there for sure. You might probably get 60 mpg with one of these hybrids. ;)

Someone achieved 70-80mpg on Toyota Prius. Strictly hypermiling.

Carl Edwards (nascar racer) achieved 1,440 miles on one tank in Ford Fusion Hybrid!

Someone achieved 70-80mpg on Toyota Prius. Strictly hypermiling.

Carl Edwards (nascar racer) achieved 1,440 miles on one tank in Ford Fusion Hybrid!

That's almost the twice the mpg that average Prius drivers acheive. I've seen a Prius with average of like 29 mpg on the computer, lol.

That's almost the twice the mpg that average Prius drivers acheive. I've seen a Prius with average of like 29 mpg on the computer, lol.

Sounds like a heavy accelerator and speeder. :) When I was hypermiling on RT 13, doing 55 mph in 65 mph zone, many toyota priuses passed by me speed along, maybe above 70 mph.

Sounds like a heavy accelerator and speeder. :) When I was hypermiling on RT 13, doing 55 mph in 65 mph zone, many toyota priuses passed by me speed along, maybe above 70 mph.

Yeah, I've seen some pass me when I was doing about 60 to 65 mph or so. It's funny when they buy hybrids and they still speed.

Yeah, I've seen some pass me when I was doing about 60 to 65 mph or so. It's funny when they buy hybrids and they still speed.

Last weekend when I was travelling 100+ miles trip, hypermiling 55 on 65 mph zone, a Toyota Prius was following me, probably trying to draft off my car! LOL!!

Last weekend when I was travelling 100+ miles trip, hypermiling 55 on 65 mph zone, a Toyota Prius was following me, probably trying to draft off my car! LOL!!

Hahaha, that's funny. Too bad my car will get worse gas mileage because I'm moving 1600 miles on April 18th or 19th. I will probably get 28 mpg average or so. I will have my car fully loaded with stuff. It's still better than renting a rental moving van, imagine how much the gas you would spend!

Hahaha, that's funny. Too bad my car will get worse gas mileage because I'm moving 1600 miles on April 18th or 19th. I will probably get 28 mpg average or so. I will have my car fully loaded with stuff. It's still better than renting a rental moving van, imagine how much the gas you would spend!

Of course! So far to date since Feb 27, I saved 183.45 dollars from beating the EPA!

Back