Class Action has filed against Zynga's privacy like Farmville on Facebook

FutureGame2100

Reaction score
If you are a fan of Farmville on the Facebook, then please read an important article link here:

Class Action Lawsuit Brought Against Zynga Over FarmVille Privacy Concerns - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads

Why does Class Action sue against Zynga? It is simple to read below the quote:

"The lawsuit was filed in federal court in San Francisco, CA and "seeks monetary relief for those whose data was wrongly shared, and injunctive relief to prevent continued privacy abuses."

I'm in a full of sorry about Zynga.

I play Farmville, but I'm not just overly nuts about it. Just something to do in my free time.

I don't interesting games bored, Too many virus on your computer i quit games! too many bother my games I am tired dang it people too many listing games!

I'm pretty addicted to the game. However, this suit if there is one, (I've not seen any other source to suggest a suit against Zynga), will not go forward. If it's stated in the term of service that certain information will be used, then Zynga is covered and the suit will be dropped.

Personally, I think people are too lawsuit happy, and it's pretty simple. When you sign up for these game, read everything. If you don't like what you see, don't agree to it and move on. Nobody is forcing these people to play these games.

I say it's Zynga 1 Class action suit 0

yeah I am always on farmville almost daily lol but I chose veggie or whatever lasts 12 hours then I'm good to go cuz i don't have to be waiting for it to be harvested cuz i will be back on it tonight ;) so have a good thursday to all of you :D

I gave up on all games on FB. Did not like the lack of privacy issues and it was taking too much of my time. I had to prioritize my schedule and all FB games had to be cut.

I delete on games because annoy pop up my email too many crap no idea otherwise make sure careful virus games. I don't want join games no more on reason games add application too many! I quit games!

There was or still is one law suit that they have charge Classmate which I like to find my former classmates from elementary and high school days. It is about privacy too. So I don't get it as it is a good Classmate when we were talking about schools (looking back to memories and finding classmates like getting in touch with them. It does not make any sense there. :(

I think this is the same kind of law suit like FarmVille. I still play the other game on FB which I love to play the game of FishVille better than FarmVille. :) I may be thinking that there might be a scam if not talking about money business. :hmm:

I delete on games because annoy pop up my email too many crap no idea otherwise make sure careful virus games. I don't want join games no more on reason games add application too many! I quit games!

It is not only about games but other stuffs which someone want to sue facebook and other websites. It gets really weird in the internet business. That is why I am thinking of ignoring the lawsuit. I hope I am making the right decision. Gawd, what is coming to this world if we have to suffer through violence and getting scam and everything else in our world. What a mess! :roll:

It is not only about games but other stuffs which someone want to sue facebook and other websites. It gets really weird in the internet business. That is why I am thinking of ignoring the lawsuit. I hope I am making the right decision. Gawd, what is coming to this world if we have to suffer through violence and getting scam and everything else in our world. What a mess! :roll:

Good topic, you are right sue to FACEBOOK, Facebook is very rich business that is wrong! seems very stupid Facebook is not enough strong!! that is why problem!

Just use fake information, then there is nothing to worry about, unless you are worried that none of your 120384324 friends will be able to find you...

Back