CJB the Spiritual Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJB

Reaction score
Today I spent the day at a festival promoting awareness of various health issues, ranging from blood pleasure to domestic violence. I was representing the Red Cross. Since we hardly had any people come by our stand, I went to go enjoy the music.

I spent a good few hours dancing to the music, enjoying it thoroughly, getting really into it. I secured myself a spot right in front of the speakers so I could hear it and I could feel the vibrations through my ribcage. It was really good music!

Well, turns out it was gospel! I'm an atheist. They were singing about Jesus Christ and the Lord and I had no idea. After all these people were trying to shake my hand and it turns out they were church people, pastors, the whole works. My wife filled me in on the whole thing after it happened. She told me how they were saying I really "have the spirit" and really have "the Lord in me" and a "am really grounded in my faith." :giggle:

:rofl:

Today I spent the day at a festival promoting awareness of various health issues, ranging from blood pleasure to domestic violence. I was representing the Red Cross. Since we hardly had any people come by our stand, I went to go enjoy the music.

I spent a good few hours dancing to the music, enjoying it thoroughly, getting really into it. I secured myself a spot right in front of the speakers so I could hear it and I could feel the vibrations through my ribcage. It was really good music!

Well, turns out it was gospel! I'm an atheist. They were singing about Jesus Christ and the Lord and I had no idea. After all these people were trying to shake my hand and it turns out they were church people, pastors, the whole works. My wife filled me in on the whole thing after it happened. She told me how they were saying I really "have the spirit" and really have "the Lord in me" and a "am really grounded in my faith." :giggle:

:rofl:

I am proud of you, but I really want to know what is this blood pleasure you mention in the first sentence.

You were not Vampire before your recent conversion where you? :hmm:

I am proud of you, but I really want to know what is this blood pleasure you mention in the first sentence.

You were not Vampire before your recent conversion where you? :hmm:

You nailed it! I'm an ex-vampire turned Born-Again. :giggle:

LOL CJB! It sounds like a scene from a comedy special.

Oh, It is really so delirious and funny that I am laughing my head off thinking that the music is something else instead of spiritual music. :rofl2: Oh, I could see the vision of what you were doing in front of people who are Jesus people who wanted to shake your hands. :Oops:

Mod's Note:

I am sorry, but per the rule, relgion discussion is not permitted on AllDeaf.

Thank you for understanding.

-Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back