Civilian Border Patrol kills drug smugglers

Steinhauer

Reaction score
Mexican Drug Cartel soldiers shot in Arizona desert: Los Zetas officer says shoot to kill Americans in retaliation The PPJ Gazette

The Los Zetas officer said “I now believe my men were shot by crazed American vigilante cowards, who ambushed my solders at night, shot them from a great distance using high powered American rifles. Then our load of drugs were stolen”.
He said, “this is a warning to those type groups that my men have been instructed to shoot and kill any Americans who are seen armed and roaming the deserts”. He went on to say that the murder of his men has not been properly investigated by the sheriff of Pinal County.
The Los Zetas officer said “I believe there is a cover-up by sheriff Paul Babeu by protecting the Americans who did the killings. If the true facts of this case are not revealed publicly and the guilty ones are not brought to justice then I will hold the sheriff personally responsible”.

Vigilante type death squads roam the Mexican drug cartels drug corridors choke points, hunting for armed drug smugglers. These patrols are heavily armed with military style automatic and semi automatic weapons including 50 cal sniper rifles with night vision scopes and use technology such as night vision goggles, Vietnam era ground sensors and hidden trail cameras. Using these weapons and technology make them a real force to be reckoned with and very dangerous for those patrolling the Arizona desert and many other locations on the U.S. Mexican border from Texas to California.
There are several volunteer groups in the United States that claim to be watching our border with Mexico. Many of them are known as minuteman or patriot organizations. Some are just week end warriors and don’t pose much of a threat to Mexicans and do not try to arrest or otherwise play border patrol; they mainly just spot suspicious activity and call it into authorizes.

here is a transcript of the 911 call made by Mexican drug smugglers that were shot:

First Phone Call: (1931)

Dispatcher: 9-1-1, what is your location? Hello? Do you have an emergency?

How can I help you?

Caller: Yes, somebody shot me, we were running.

Dispatcher: Where are you?

Caller: Right here at the 8, in this area.

Dispatcher: Where are you?

Caller: Right here where they shot the sheriff, on this side. By the store, there’s a little hill please send a (sheriff) because there are some people, they want to jump us, they want to rob us and somebody shot us.

Dispatcher: Did you say on highway 8?

Caller: Yes. On the 8, the little hill right on the trail.

Caller: It is where it happened the last time where they shot the sheriff.

Dispatcher: Did they shoot you?

Caller: Yes, me and my partner. Because they want to rob us.

Dispatcher: Right now?

Caller: Yes, right now, right now.

Dispatcher: Where are you injured?

Caller: Right here in my stomach. I am bleeding a lot, I cannot walk.

Dispatcher: Did you say there’s another person injured?

Caller: Yes, there is someone else but I can’t hear him anymore.

(Phone disconnected)

Caller phones in again …

Dispatcher: Where are you at right now?

Caller: Well, just let him (a deputy) know to go to the 150, I’ve already figured out where I am at, I was selling cantaloupe here before. I already know this location from before.

Caller: I’m telling you to send the (sheriff) and you’re going to find me.

(Line disconnects)

Caller: Are you going to come and get me? I can’t speak a lot anymore. I am bleeding a lot. Please! (moaning) (praying) … just let me die.

Dispatcher: Omar, which side do you see the lights? Omar? Hello? Hello? Omar?

Good to hear but unfortunately, it won't stop until we change our drug laws.

Back