Civil Rights w/disabled violated.

PowerWCRulez

Reaction score
Hello there,

I having problem with Mental Health Service (deaf programs in minnesota).

I (I am client/member) socialized with deaf clients pretty good and later near "Closing Time", the staff asked me go private in hallway.. it's a personal relations that I have odor and hygiene problem from a few client complaints (ain't a friend), but about several client doesn't care (which is several of my friends are clients)..

A staff told me "clean properly in bathing or We'll have right to block you, if you don't use it". I told staff can't do "BLOCK" or DENIED entery to MHS that will be up to the legal services, because of I am in the wheelchair which is limitation of abliity of my physical or risking fall off from my commode bath chair.

What do you think I should get legal service to sue MHS for civil rights with disability violations?

should you use their internal process to solve internal problems? Hygiene is very people. Clean up.

The other view point is that there are individuals that are allergic to certain smells.

That is why when one goes into a medical office that they ask you to refrain from wearing perfume/cologne as it can cause a reaction.

I think if you can't bathe on your own, you should be eligible for in home help to come in and assist you.

The other view point is that there are individuals that are allergic to certain smells.

That is why when one goes into a medical office that they ask you to refrain from wearing perfume/cologne as it can cause a reaction.

Yep I agree with you, I knew some clients who have a allergic, that I refused use "Fresher" as perfume, colongnes and etc to help preventing ppls who have allergics..

Most clinic and hospitals have specialized air filter system helps to "vacuum" any airbourne viruses and breathe better..

Back