Ciao!

Rome for a week and then southern Sardegna, and I will have a layover in Milan :)

A week in Rome? And what about Venice? Florence? Siena and Tuscany? Southern Italy? :eek3:
Many won't agree but my favourite city in Italy is Milan indeed, the Cathedral is stunning!

Wayyyyy better than the Coliseum :D but that's just my 2 cents! :P

Sure, I would love that :)

So ... I guess you'll make a visit to the Vatican Museums, and for this you will need at least a day! For your husband I can have an interpreter in the language asl at the Vatican! then recommend to visit Ostia Antica, where there is an ancient port. Just near here have found some old boats 2000 years ago ... and much more!! :D

Take your time. You can not see everything. Trust. slow down, enjoy and appreciate all that you see. if you want, I can give you some advice on Rome and surroundings :)

When will they re-open the Trevi Fountain? I was there earlier this month and...there was no fountain :shock:

For shame lol. Just because I am not married doesn't mean that I don't have a man lol.. And I might be bringing someone :)

For shame lol. Just because I am not married doesn't mean that I don't have a man lol.. And I might be bringing someone :)

oh do not worry! can bring some girlfriend.

very pretty I recommend .... :D

(P.S. joke! are not really interested in doing effort with her girlfriends)

Back