Ciao!

Reaction score
Ciao a tutti,
I'm from Italy and have landed here because I'm curious to "hear:cool:" from people from all around the world! Situation here in Italy is quite poor for us deaf, I hope you have good news for me from your places :rofl:

Ciao a tutti,
I'm from Italy and have landed here because I'm curious to "hear:cool:" from people from all around the world! Situation here in Italy is quite poor for us deaf, I hope you have good news for me from your places :rofl:

So I hear...I remember...VERY oral, and very mainstreamed right?

Yeah, I was mainstreamed as well. Actually, living in a small town I have never had the chance to come into contact with the deaf culture nor have I ever meet anybody who is deaf, despite being completely deaf myself.

Yeah, I was mainstreamed as well. Actually, living in a small town I have never had the chance to come into contact with the deaf culture nor have I ever meet anybody who is deaf, despite being completely deaf myself.

sure! in big cities is easier.

here (on the other part of the ocean) is the same

:jaw: So that is you! You'd better turn the volume down when you're listening to that crap music, the noises from your house annoy me all the time. Stop it or I'll have to give the police a call! :Owned:

Just a little self-mockery :aw:

Back