Ci surgery side affects?

LOL the ceiling fan clicking. Yeah, that sound really started bothering me last week so I finally turned the fan off. It's gotten a bit cooler here so I don't need the fan on anyway. Amazing the little tiny sounds the CIs can pick up on, huh?

Proud of you also!
I am setup for just before thanksgiving.
I am like you were... reading forums daily... :hmm:
Im so happy your getting the opponunity to get this done,things may not come out just perfect or whatever,but you will hear,and it will be awesome!! You will keep us all updated huh?!! Best of luck to you!!

LOL the ceiling fan clicking. Yeah, that sound really started bothering me last week so I finally turned the fan off. It's gotten a bit cooler here so I don't need the fan on anyway. Amazing the little tiny sounds the CIs can pick up on, huh?
Lol, i hear ya, fortunately that claking fan is in my bedroom, so not bad while im asleep cant hear anyway after i take my ci off!! Yes it really really is awesome what you can hear with it!!!

Last edited:
How goes it? I remember being in my kitchen and kept hearing this "click, click, click" noise and I asked my wife what that could possibly be and turns out it was the second hand on the clock! Never in my life had I heard it so clearly and dang, it was annoying!

How goes it? I remember being in my kitchen and kept hearing this "click, click, click" noise and I asked my wife what that could possibly be and turns out it was the second hand on the clock! Never in my life had I heard it so clearly and dang, it was annoying!
Lol,well now that is awesome!! Im sure annoying though to,cause it probably seems to get louder and louder once you realize what you were hearing huh??!! I have found that my dog breaths really loud when shes sleeping, never heard that before!! I do really really wish that something would click or whatever with understanding speech better,i really hope that it just happens one day!

I do really really wish that something would click or whatever with understanding speech better,i really hope that it just happens one day!

This is the only reason that I will be going through this, to hear speech. Hope it comes soon for you.

This is the only reason that I will be going through this, to hear speech. Hope it comes soon for you.
Well i sure hope it happens for you guicker than me!! Good luck, you gotta keep us updated,you know this right?!

Back