CI--Deaf or Hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see PFH's vlog that he has a point that i do see like this thread is going on. Apparently a few of memebers did not get it what pfh's vlog was trying to say it. It's a simple point right there at what happened here.

How is what I'm saying stereotyping? I said that those who are against CIs are small in number. I think they are disproportionately visible on this forum because they tend to post their dislike, lack of support, opposition, or otherwise make their disapproval known every time there's a mention of CIs.[/

I SAID IT WAS DR. PHIL who was doing the stereotyping, NOT YOU! Pls do not twist my words. ENOUGH!

Just felt that there was no support from you when Dr. Phil stereotyped us as Deaf miltitants.

Wirelessly posted

GrendelQ said:
Guys, I called her out.................... This shouldn't be a surprise.

PFH, are you serious? I leave your series of offensive posts calling me a liar and insisting that I'm spreading misinformation be, respecting your sensitivity to my asking how old your daughter was when she became aware of her Deafness (which you brought up) and about her current school placement ( a not illogical or "prying" question). I didn't see you object when Jillio posted where FJ's kid is at school in big cap letters, and when you ridiculed csign's academic choice to use SEE with her child as if it discredits her opinion about anything else. I expected you to find a graceful way to retract your accusations based on our PMs yesterday, once the emotions subsided, and to frame what you were comfortable discussing in your own words, I told you I'd remove any part of what I'd written that you were uncomfortable with, and respond to any questions I raised in whatever manner you wanted me to.

And then you say something like this? Perpetuating your nastiness?

You were way out of line when you decided to post and make snide remarks about where I work, studied, tossing it out in the forum every chance you got , passing it on to others, threatening to out my identity and background after you conducted your little research project on me. And you are once again out of line continuing this type of attack. You really need to take a look at what you are doing -- I'm not you enemy, you are.

wait, what did i miss? How would jillio have been able to say where my child attends school, when she doesn't know. I have never shared here, or on my blog where my child goes to school.

Reality check: I am NOT stereotyping anyone as deaf militants just picking up Heather Marsden's article of 1998-Deaf Canada today. Has the "deaf world" altered that much to make her comments redundant-today?I am assuming that Deaf Canada Today is a deaf paper.

If not applicable because "non existent"-why get "excited"- "Guilty conscience"-rorschach effect??

Sorry not into " verbal psychological encounters" re deafness.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Last edited:
How about a new word -- Ceafing -- CI+deaf+hearing

Reality check: I am NOT stereotyping anyone as deaf militants just picking up Heather Marsden's article of 1998-Deaf Canada today.

If not applicable-why get "excited"- "Guilty conscience"?

1998 was almost 13 years ago, You are way behind the time--Reality Check: its 2011.

Having just read screen 17-wow! I admit I don't write in ASL syntax.

As for studying my history-not sure where such is "hidden" in Google?

As for my ongoing discussion based on my experience re deafness- I still :"think" is valid. So far haven't suggested that my experience- ispo facto- is the "totality of reality". Not that grandiose! Whether "others" agree-this is a forum-correct? "Theological discussions"articulated here?

Having just read screen 17-wow! I admit I don't write in ASL syntax.

As for studying my history-not sure where such is "hidden" in Google?

As for my ongoing discussion based on my experience re deafness- I still :"think" is valid. So far haven't suggested that my experience- ispo facto- is the "totality of reality". Not that grandiose! Whether "others" agree-this is a forum-correct? "Theological discussions"articulated here?

Reality check: I am NOT stereotyping anyone as deaf militants just picking up Heather Marsden's article of 1998-Deaf Canada today.

Please read something more current than 13 years ago. Times change.

We're not "excited" or carrying a "guilty conscience" as you suggested.

We simply take offense that we're all being labeled as militants. It's inappropriate to apply that to everyone that has something to say in any of these threads.

I know I certainly take offense at the mere suggestion that I'm militant, or carrying a guilty conscience, or excited all because I want to share my deaf experiences.

Wirelessly posted

wait, what did i miss? How would jillio have been able to say where my child attends school, when she doesn't know. I have never shared here, or on my blog where my child goes to school.

who said that.

guilty conscience about what?

And how does Heather Marsden's article about deaf militancy apply here?

what is verbal psychological encounters?

guilty conscience about what?

And how does Heather Marsden's article about deaf militancy apply here?

what is verbal psychological encounters?

It is something he says he is not into, but he is, since he is always posting things that cause psychological responses. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back