Chrome On Android (2-steps Verification)

Do you have the problem as described in the OP?

• No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dismal Shadow

"Yours. Not mine."
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wanted to verify if any members here have 2-steps verification enabled in the site and used the code, saved but still asking for code repeatedly when logged in on Chrome for Android in which you are not actually logged in?

I'm using the latest Chrome version from Play Store with cookie enabled in the setting. Oddly, I have no issue with Opera. Anyone have this problem?

ignore Dismal Shadow u dont need it.. that is perfect.

Come on Travis... behave...

Wanted to verify if any members here have 2-steps verification enabled in the site and used the code, saved but still asking for code repeatedly when logged in on Chrome for Android in which you are not actually logged in?

I'm using the latest Chrome version from Play Store with cookie enabled in the setting. Oddly, I have no issue with Opera. Anyone have this problem?

Hmm I haven't seen that issue.. I do have two step verification set up for a bunch of places and when doing anything on my android (I use chrome.. need to put Firefox back on there but don't really like the mobile version). I'll watch for it and see if it happens or not. Might poke around in the settings too. :hmm:

don't worry.I am owe sorry it is okay I try figure out chrome is good I am not often chrome, Explored.

Had to reinstalled Chrome and wipe data, seem to be working now, smh. Will update if it happens again.

Back