Christmas Cards 2009

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you want a card from me just PM me, this is for the ADers that I know and trust if you are new and I don't know who you are do not PM me because I don't give out my address to everyone :wave:

"Merry Christmas....I know times are hard!...
But, please do send me....
a Christmas Card."

For these people who already sent me a christmas card - I lost your addresses. Could you please send a PM to me so this time, I will add it to my database. The address you have is the same as last time.

Send me a Xmas card, pretty pleaseeeeee... :giggle:
j/k *wink*

Might not do the Xmas card exchange this year due to reasons beyond my control... but who knows if it would be possible later.. so best for me to wait and see what happens...

I forgot to add that my mailing address is still the same ( for those from last year) but my last name is different. I got some PMs yesterday, thanks guys :)

Wondering if I should send christmas cards this year... hmm, I would like to send christmas cards but not sure about letting people send me christmas cards, lOL.

Wondering if I should send christmas cards this year... hmm, I would like to send christmas cards but not sure about letting people send me christmas cards, lOL.

Did I hear UK post service may be strike for christmas?

Urgh, yes. Hmm..... I suppose if I send cards early enough they may arrive before january...

For these people who wants my Christmas card, please send me an PM so I can add your address to my database.

For people who wants a christmas card from me, PM me. I may not be able to send some to all the people but will do my best :)

for people who may exchange christmas cards, send me in PM

We only send our Christmas cards to close friends and family. I always write a letter that goes along with it. :)

That's cool, I didn't know that ADers does Xmas cards exchanges.... and I have been here since 2007. lol

Well I'm willing to give a shot.... so if you would like me to send Xmas cards to you, just PM me and I'll do the same for you.

I don't mind Christmas Cards 2009.

Just send me a via PM if you want to. I'll make a list a bit later. :) But please don't feel so offended if I don't accept newbies and those people I don't know who. I'm sorry to say this... If you are around for a while to get know each other until 2010, I would trust better. :)

I can do one via email since I create artwork on the computer. Still I could print it out lol.

Maybe it's just me....but is they anyone a little "parnoid" about giving out their home address?....Would love to exchange, via email!....Just a little apprehensive about my home address.

Back