Christmas Cards 2008

Today's cut off has come to an end. Anyone? No?

Ok, international Xmas cards from Jclarke will be sent out tomorrow, so some of you will be expecting my card to be in your tiny mailboxes by mid next week. :D

I have to limit to send my family, and close friends due because of my schooling, etc. I have to pay them the tuition on my own pocket. What a fun?! Maybe next year...

Wont be doing Xmas cards this year ..just only to my family and my closest friends due to $$.

Have fun exchanging Xmas cards with each other!

Same here have that problem too beside I dont' know everyone here either but I do come and read as often as I can and try to have fun and get to know everyone . Sorry ladies and gentlemen no card this year I'm total tight this year . It is not very good one for me . But do appreciate the offer . shrug :roll:

Christmas cards from me has been sent out earlier today :)

I may get some xmas card out I may not get some out.. due personal reason :) thanks for understanding :)

wendy

I used to send my Christmas cards out the day before Thanksgiving, that way my card will be the first to arrive at everyone's house.

Anyone interested in exchanging with me, I'm up for it.

shel, I can't believe, on your 1/2 million dollar teacher's salary, you can't afford cards this year! Just kidding! :hug: I can't afford it, either, but for my friends on AD, I stop at nothing.

For these people, I got some few PM's, but unfortunately, I have already sent out my international xmas cards, yesterday. So I apologise for these people affected. I have mentioned my cut off last week. but you'll be set for the 2009 Christmas season, a'ight? :)

Those who have me last year or so and make sure you pm me cuz I moved to a new home last year and some of you already have my new address and maybe some dont. :D

For these people, I got some few PM's, but unfortunately, I have already sent out my international xmas cards, yesterday. So I apologise for these people affected. I have mentioned my cut off last week. but you'll be set for the 2009 Christmas season, a'ight? :)

For all other fellow AD'ers, please read this quote before PM'ing me. Thanks.

Since I suffer from a severe case of S.A.D. (seasonal afffective disorder), which means I am more likely to be depressed from late fall to early spring, especially during bad weather - I fell behind in sending out the birthday cards. I always send out a LOT of birthday cards, and I'm making up for it by the holiday cards - been busy making them - and planning to start over fresh from January 1, 2009.

For some of my friends, the birthday and holiday cards I send out are the only cards they will see all year - and I do feel bad that I wasn't able to send out the birthday cards.

I'm trying to make it up by making these holiday cards bright, sparkly and glittery!

I know some of you missed your birthday cards this year, and for that, I do apologize.

Let's hope for a better 2009!!!

I got my first Christmas card in the mail today, and it was from Pepsi. Thanks so much girly. mwah mwah!! :hug:

I got my first christmas card today as well from Pepsi :hug::ty:

My first christmas card from an AD'er is Pepsi. Thanks :hug:

Back