Christmas Cards 2008

id prefer halloween cards. X-mas cards are so fucking boring. They all look the same.... i mean u pose like an idiot and wish others the same "merry chistmas 2008" year after year. Unless youre trashed on egg nog and gin and practically setting your 3rd rate 75$ fake tree on fire then i might consider one.

LMAO. Don't forget the sexy Mrs. Claus ones, too!

Liebling how did you put all though cute puppies on you page ? aww so so cute ..I would love to get a christmas card from another country I have never gotten one only from the USA that would make me so happy.

I didn't see your post until today.

:ty: I found it thru google website and love it and use it as signuature.

Members on my friends list if you want to exchange Christmas cards with me this year just PM me for my address.

Got your PM last week and want to response your PM but your PM won't let me?

Yes, why not!? we would be in Colorado on Dec. It is for us one weeks skiing vacation. I will write you under PM here. okay! :)

:wave: Count me in. PM me your information and I will send you a card. I am not sure if my address will be the same as now because my family and I are moving soon, so I don't know when it will happen. Maybe before Christmas, maybe next year in the spring, so sorry? :aw:

I know it is early, but I would like to see if anyone would like a christmas card from me, I am sending out in November because I will be going overseas for Christmas and there would be no time for me to do the christmas card, so am wondering if anyone want me to send out from Australia - send me an PM with your address and whatnot. I also, will create a thread about my overseas trip.

You have my address Jacob, go ahead and put on in the mail for me. Shall I send mine early as well so that you will receive it before you depart?

Dixie, i don't recall that you OPm'ed me the address, didn't I? I cleaned out my PM by accident, and lost it all. But please email me instead at clarkejacob AT gmail dot com

For you all otehr AD'ers who knows me, you can email me your address and I will send you the Xmas card, and Dixie, I will be posting all the schitt out in mid november

:wave: Count me in. PM me your information and I will send you a card. I am not sure if my address will be the same as now because my family and I are moving soon, so I don't know when it will happen. Maybe before Christmas, maybe next year in the spring, so sorry? :aw:

I'm just guessing that no one from AD trusts me enough to share the information. That's alright. Sending love to y'all here!

Hello... I'm back here... Pah few days ago and got internet finally.. By the way,
Anybody interest Xmas exchange.. which I settle new home west coast and no longer living in East Coast.. (chuckles)
Privacy message w/me. thx.
:D

Hello... I'm back here... Pah few days ago and got internet finally.. By the way,
Anybody interest Xmas exchange.. which I settle new home west coast and no longer living in East Coast.. (chuckles)

Hey GA! Welcome back! Glad that you got internet now. Yes ofc I am interest in exchanging xmas card with you. Sent a pm to you. ;)

Can everyone, I know from AD please PM me your address by Thursday evening (USA Time) next week. If you already PM'ed me, unfortunately, I have lost it. Could you please re-send. Thanks.

Xmas 2008

Sure! Just PM me - for those in the know, I still have the same address, so no need to change.

If you've moved in the last year, please PM me.

If you would like to be added to my Xmas list, please PM me.

If you just wanna shout out, just PM me.

LOL

~DD

Hi GA, welcome back! How do you like living in the west coast?

I will do christmas card exchange with those I trust:)

Hey anyone whom know us pretty well, just PM me for address that we will be sending out in first week of Dec... :thumb:

Dixie, i don't recall that you OPm'ed me the address, didn't I? I cleaned out my PM by accident, and lost it all. But please email me instead at clarkejacob AT gmail dot com

For you all otehr AD'ers who knows me, you can email me your address and I will send you the Xmas card, and Dixie, I will be posting all the schitt out in mid november

Jacob, I didnt see your thread until today as I have been busy all week. my address is being sent to your PM box.

Jacob, I didnt see your thread until today as I have been busy all week. my address is being sent to your PM box.

I got your PM, thanks Dixie.

Anyone else, if you need my address, please PM me. Remember, my cut-off is Thursday evening, (USA time) next week.

Wont be doing Xmas cards this year ..just only to my family and my closest friends due to $$.

Have fun exchanging Xmas cards with each other!

What if some of us wants to send you a Xmas card? Shel90.

And by the way, Dixie, don't forget my username on AD has changed. its no longer, Jacob.

Back