Christmas Cards 2008

I forget to tell something.

On the first week of December, I will send some mails to ADers.

I'll let you guys know. ;)

Okay - g2g now! :wave:

Question for everyone: Have you ever gotten an a X-rated Christmas card?

Never had a x-rated Christmas card.

Another card I received from is Pepsi, :ty: for the lovely Christmas card. :hug:

Got a lovely xmas card from JClarke last Saturday.... :D

I will mail the cards to online friends this week and make sure that you get by Saturday.... ;)

ADers, I got your PM over Xmas exchange card... Forgive me for not reply your PMs... I will response your PMs today.

ADer's Xmas card

Anyone already have x mas card early yet??

Frist person is Sharky who already send xmas card to me so i just get it from him today thanks! :)

Got a lovely xmas card from JClarke last Saturday.... :D

I will mail the cards to online friends this week and make sure that you get by Saturday.... ;)

ADers, I got your PM over Xmas exchange card... Forgive me for not reply your PMs... I will response your PMs today.

That's quick to arrive, Liebling! :D

Glad it arrived in safe hands.

LovelyBlkGal, That's nice you got xmas card from Sharky.

Nope, I haven't got xmas card yet.

Never had a x-rated Christmas card.

Another card I received from is Pepsi, :ty: for the lovely Christmas card. :hug:

I think we both know who would be interested in that :rofl:

no i haven't got any yet and i haven't started mine yet. I plan to start mine this weekend.

I updated a blog as friends only (anybody who is on my friendslist that can see this blog). So, check it out! ;)

Karissa ~

JClarke, I got xmas card from you today. :ty: I will send out xmas cards this week.

hi everyone,

if any of you would like to exchange christmas cards with me, feel free to send me a pm.

even though i'm totally blind, i *love* sending and receiving christmas cards! my mail reader or sister reads the christmas cards i receive aloud to me.

depending on the print used on the card itself, i can also read them on my computer's scanner which translates print into synthetic speech and braille.

if any of you wish to send me a christmas card, i'd be more than happy to send you a braille christmas card in return. :)

hi everyone,

if any of you would like to exchange christmas cards with me, feel free to send me a pm.

even though i'm totally blind, i *love* sending and receiving christmas cards! my mail reader or sister reads the christmas cards i receive aloud to me.

depending on the print used on the card itself, i can also read them on my computer's scanner which translates print into synthetic speech and braille.

if any of you wish to send me a christmas card, i'd be more than happy to send you a braille christmas card in return. :)

Wonderfully for braille tech in scanning xmas cards !!!

I updated a blog as friends only (anybody who is on my friendslist that can see this blog). So, check it out! ;)

Karissa ~

karissamann,

would you mind sending me another pm with your address? i accidentally deleted it. thanks! :)

Back