Christmas Cards 2008

You're welcome Cheri,Oceanblue7 and Jake :hug:

Thanks Pepsi
Lovely Xmas card... you'll have to keep eye your mailbox within next wk.. you know of snail mail.. LOL

I got a card from Pepsi too. Thanks Pepsi :hug:

and

Also a kiwi xmas card from sasha. Thanks Sasha :hug:

I got my first Christmas card is from Sasha yesterday. :hug: :ty:

i got christmas card from Pepsi thank you mwah your beauitful card make my day

you who are on my list will get it soon by next week or so grins reason i am suffering SAD just like DD every winter time

I can image that Alex will have to pass out over a million Aders Christmas cards :lol: just kidding guys...

I have Pm's some Aders for their addy's. Keep your eyes open. :D

I do have a question for Jake, when you do international Christmas card, do you use a special postage or card??? I am just curious because I have never sent international in my life, that would be very intresting!!! I remember my dad had used a special paper and evelope oversea...real neat in back in our days...do you still use that special mail overseas?

I pm's who I trust or have known. For all Aders in case they haven't got my Pm's I do wish everyone Merry Christmas and A very Happy New Year!!!

I can image that Alex will have to pass out over a million Aders Christmas cards :lol: just kidding guys...

I have Pm's some Aders for their addy's. Keep your eyes open. :D

I do have a question for Jake, when you do international Christmas card, do you use a special postage or card??? I am just curious because I have never sent international in my life, that would be very intresting!!! I remember my dad had used a special paper and evelope oversea...real neat in back in our days...do you still use that special mail overseas?

I pm's who I trust or have known. For all Aders in case they haven't got my Pm's I do wish everyone Merry Christmas and A very Happy New Year!!!

you just can ask PO employee about that smile i only show them that i am senting cards international and they just put different stamps for international mails smile i hope it help you

you just can ask PO employee about that smile i only show them that i am senting cards international and they just put different stamps for international mails smile i hope it help you

Oh thank you very much, so I cannot use USA stamps. I am glad you told me before I put USA stamps on the cards. Is it expensive or just the same as USA?

restless_heart -- you will need a 94 cent stamp, which I see in my mail from US, not the regular stamp. It is a bit more than the regular stamp to have it sent internationally.

restless_heart -- you will need a 94 cent stamp, which I see in my mail from US, not the regular stamp. It is a bit more than the regular stamp to have it sent internationally.

Yes,Jake that is right.

Thank You Pepsi! :)

Yours should be arriving any day now.....

And you were the first! :naughty: (I don't get to say that too often! :lol:)

Back