Christmas Cards 2008

What if some of us wants to send you a Xmas card? Shel90.

Oh then I would feel bad for not sending one! LOL! Up to them if they want to. Would be nice. :)

Probably won't be sending many Christmas cards this year, only to family and close friends. Economy really hurt a lot people this year. Hopefully next year will have more Christmas cards to send out :)

Shel90, for me, I don't mind. Just that I can be more genuie to send a aussie Xmas card to you, no?

I just got a few PMs from ADers about xmas exchange cards. But I prefer to be wait until next month. This month is not good time for me to do exchange now or so on. But I would not mind if you want to send me a via PM about it, so I will keep it for real. That would be cool with me. :) Just let me know if you are interested. :grouphug:

Jessie ~

I'm sending some cards outside the USA on monday if anyone wants a card from me and you live outside the US I need to know by tomorrow night.

And by the way, Dixie, don't forget my username on AD has changed. its no longer, Jacob.

Jake, Jacob, its the same guy to, one just sounds more modern than the other. ;)

Anyway when I send a PM I just click on the username of the person Im sending it to so I know that it is getting there.

Jessie -- I still have your parent's addy, but can you please PM me your latest, and I apologise for the third time.

David (chevy57) - Leaving on the 17th December, (AEST) and I have yours, will send you an xmas card.

Pepsi - You got my address via PM yes? If not, please let me know via PM, and I can be sure to confirm with you.

Shel90 - if you want a card from Jclarke, PM me your address, and I will have it out after my cut off.

I got few ADers about exchange xmas cards, Anyone, exchange xmas cards, may contact PM. :)

Jessie -- I still have your parent's addy, but can you please PM me your latest, and I apologise for the third time.

David (chevy57) - Leaving on the 17th December, (AEST) and I have yours, will send you an xmas card.

Pepsi - You got my address via PM yes? If not, please let me know via PM, and I can be sure to confirm with you.

Shel90 - if you want a card from Jclarke, PM me your address, and I will have it out after my cut off.

Yep,Jake I have your address.

I won't be able to send a lot of Christmas cards this year as well. It'll be limited to family and close friends. :)

my.php

Just wanted to see if I put the above posters image in if I would see anything, since I did not in his.:hmm:

alot of you have my address from last year.. its a different address now so for those who had my address need to PM me so i can give you my new one. Thanks!

I have received several PM's regarding to Christmas card exchange. I am so sorry I didn't respond to any of your PMs, I don't want any of you to think I was ignoring any of your messages - I was in between doing errands, playing with the children and other things.

I won't be able to send Christmas cards out to you all, my relatives, and friends this year. Hiopefully next year I will be more prepared (gather all mailing addresses weeks before Thanksgiving's Day) to send cards out.

Cut off from me has decided to be a day shorter. The cut off is tomorrow, Thursday morning (Wednesday, evening USA time) which is tomorrow. So if u want a christmas card from me, PM me ASAP.

Back