Christmas Cards 2008

I don't mind but I may not do much. Maybe 5-10 that's it. :) PM me if you wish to exchange the cards.

Oh that's right, have to make 100 posts to have a private message available to you. Sorry! :(

Actually, new members have to make 50 posts then the private message features will be available. :)

I'm game for this....

( Providing we don't have another natural disaster that would wipe out my account again like last year.....)

Yes, Cheri. It did went down to 50 posts, about few months ago for private message features for new members.

I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. :thumb:

it would be nice to exchange christmas cards -- who's interested -- ask away on pm. :)

Hey that's great idea ;) Why not? I better to grab a pen and paper for friends I trust mostly. :)

Awesome

Yes, it would be cool to exhange the cards... ;)

Liebling how did you put all though cute puppies on you page ? aww so so cute ..I would love to get a christmas card from another country I have never gotten one only from the USA that would make me so happy.

Good idea to exchange Christmas cards with ADers ahead of time! Hit me up, if anyone want to exchange a Christmas card. :D

id prefer halloween cards. X-mas cards are so fucking boring. They all look the same.... i mean u pose like an idiot and wish others the same "merry chistmas 2008" year after year. Unless youre trashed on egg nog and gin and practically setting your 3rd rate 75$ fake tree on fire then i might consider one.

I like to exchange christmas cards, too. I can send some electronic christmas cards to international Alldeaf members and save expensive international stamps. :D

For those who has exchange cards with me previously in the past two years, if you have change your address, please pm me and let me know your new address. Thanks. :)

Back