Christmas Cards 2008

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know it is early, but I would like to see if anyone would like a christmas card from me, I am sending out in November because I will be going overseas for Christmas and there would be no time for me to do the christmas card, so am wondering if anyone want me to send out from Australia - send me an PM with your address and whatnot. I also, will create a thread about my overseas trip.

I know it is early, but I would like to see if anyone would like a christmas card from me, I am sending out in November because I will be going overseas for Christmas and there would be no time for me to do the christmas card, so am wondering if anyone want me to send out from Australia - send me an PM with your address and whatnot. I also, will create a thread about my overseas trip.

I know that your family reunion would plan to Japan or other countries. Good to send xmas card early. :)

Members on my friends list if you want to exchange Christmas cards with me this year just PM me for my address.

That's nice of thread for Christmas Cards Exchange. I will PM to AD member that I trust. :)

Sure I will PM you and give you my PO address. Is that ok?

Nah, not interested. Have great time exchanging them without me. :)

What about everyone else doing Christmas cards? Let's PM each other if we want Christmas cards delivered. :)

Why not?! this AD is family to each other.. just holla me for my address and i'll holla back, dudes n dudettes.

Yep I want exchange.. :D

Wonder how long take the mailing to Aus from USA :giggle:

Pm you :D

Who Mostly I am conformable with for to exchange address ok Not at all members here :)

Peace

Yes, only for the people YOU trust and friends with them is the best way, Philips

Depends on the christmas season mailing. We get mail on saturdays during christmas season only

I was going to create a new thread for 2008 since it was my idea, but that's okay Jacob.

I'm only going to exchange Christmas cards to those who talks to me on a daily basis. :)

I apologise, Cheri - I didnt really know if you wish to create the thread.

I was going to create a new thread for 2008 since it was my idea, but that's okay Jacob.

I'm only going to exchange Christmas cards to those who talks to me on a daily basis. :)
Actually, others have done the same before you did. :)

Back