Chinese girl looking for ASL user

lilysun

Reaction score
My English is poor,is this a relationship-building group? I post a new topic in gay group by accident just now....
I'm a 19 year-old hearing girl from beijing china,a Chinese sign language user ,and I'm really interested in ASL, very happy to be here and hope to meet new friends ! Since it seems like a dating group,so I don't mind you are my Mr.Right,haha....

By the way I'm really thinking about dating a foreigner cause I don't like kids,and Chinese men can't stand this
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1408551098.696746.jpg

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Hey seriously,I'm single.....

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Hey Lily, Welcome again to AD Forum, so you are seriously looking for relationship with DEAF guy? Aren't there Deaf guys in Beijing, China who may be Good in Communicating with you better in Chinese Caligraph? Are you willing to travel to U.S to find a Deaf Man? Goodluck with your search. By the way, are you HEARING or DEAF? :).

Hey Lily, Welcome again to AD Forum, so you are seriously looking for relationship with DEAF guy? Aren't there Deaf guys in Beijing, China who may be Good in Communicating with you better in Chinese Caligraph? Are you willing to travel to U.S to find a Deaf Man? Goodluck with your search. By the way, are you HEARING or DEAF? :).

Haha thank you. I'm a hearing girl and my dream is to be a teacher in deaf school,then I teach them ASL as a foreign language ,haha that's why I came AD......hum since I know sign ,it doesn't matter my Mr. Is deaf or hearing,but I want a man doesn't need kids cause I don't want to borne them, Chinese men no matter hearing or deaf usually don't accept this,so I'm thinking about dating foreigners. and I'm willing to travel to America no matter for dating or visiting. I used to be exchange student for a few months in Memphis.
I've been single for a long time so I tried here,it seems doesn't work.........

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Thanks for your reply. That's very interesting. You don't want Kids? Or already have? Thought Chinese Women Loves Children. :). Cheers.

Well, this isn't a dating group... per se. It is a Deaf forum... while we have a thread for dating and relationships where you have posted this thread, I don't think I have really personally seen many successful... connections... really. I personally suggest that you seek a website more geared for dating specifically. Of course, you're more than welcome to try here... but again as you can see... this isn't really... a "dating group" as you put it.

As for the comment above about Chinese women loving children... can we avoid stereotyping people, please? How incredibly rude no matter what kind of spin you put on it. :squint:

Well, this isn't a dating group... per se. It is a Deaf forum... while we have a thread for dating and relationships where you have posted this thread, I don't think I have really personally seen many successful... connections... really. I personally suggest that you seek a website more geared for dating specifically. Of course, you're more than welcome to try here... but again as you can see... this isn't really... a "dating group" as you put it.

As for the comment above about Chinese women loving children... can we avoid stereotyping people, please? How incredibly rude no matter what kind of spin you put on it. :squint:

She keep saying she does not want kids or to have them.

My English is poor,is this a relationship-building group? I post a new topic in gay group by accident just now....
I'm a 19 year-old hearing girl from beijing china,a Chinese sign language user ,and I'm really interested in ASL, very happy to be here and hope to meet new friends ! Since it seems like a dating group,so I don't mind you are my Mr.Right,haha....

By the way I'm really thinking about dating a foreigner cause I don't like kids,and Chinese men can't stand this
View attachment 21373

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Hi! I'm a student learning ASL (age:18) and I just thought it was solo interesting that you were from Beijing...I've Always wanted to travel (and hopefully I'll get the chance)...would really enjoy chatting and signing sometime :)

Introducing myself to you, lily. (^_^)

My name is Joey and Deaf person is really kindness. I have confident with fluent American Sign Language (ASL). I teach ASL my friends and have ASL class for who studying. Plus, 3 of my family is Deaf and knows Sign Language. Let's be friend and chat to learn each other with your CSL and my ASL. Email me at anytime. Have a good day.

Sincerely,
Joey.

Cool. I don't like kids either and I have 3. PM me. :wave:

Back