China developed a first stealth fighter

webexplorer

Reaction score
I cannot believe that I watched on the news today. China built a first stealth fighter that looks very similar to our stealth's design. They found and collected all the pieces of our high tech U.S. stealth fighter in Serba that was crashed in 1999.

China's New Stealth Fighter May Use US Technology - ABC News

Guess what? I think that we really have to change our habit not to buy any items that are made in China. It's because we want China to be POOR again so that they would not able to afford to buy any high techs from us or other countries. Just get rid of Sam's Clubs and Walmarts! China owns these warehouses.

I thought that U.S. Army took care of to destroy the crashed stealth fighter before some government foreigns collect the parts. It seems that we are losing to protect our country. I recalled that there were a few stealths that were shot down in two countries such as Africa and another one - ? Now, Russia already collected the parts very recently. Thanks a lot!

that's the way it works... America has technology and enemies steal our technology. Like our nuclear technology, Russia and China stole ours.

Apple and MS create software, China copies them.

We're just always ahead. If we don't do something to be ahead of them in terms of energy efficiency, we're doomed.

Guess what? I think that we really have to change our habit not to buy any items that are made in China. It's because we want China to be POOR again so that they would not able to afford to buy any high techs from us or other countries. Just get rid of Sam's Clubs and Walmarts! China owns these warehouses.

Sad that you said that... to me, that's taking the lazy way. "I'm not going to work harder to get ahead, so I'm going to prevent you from getting ahead too."

Has it occurred to you that we should stay ahead by developing new technologies? Then we sell our old technologies to China so that we GET money? More money to develop newer technologies! Not this "boycott China's stuff" crap. It isn't as if US is the only one who imports stuff from China anyway. (China is the largest producer for silicon. Can't get around that)

that's the way it works... America has technology and enemies steal our technology. Like our nuclear technology, Russia and China stole ours.

Apple and MS create software, China copies them.

We're just always ahead. If we don't do something to be ahead of them in terms of energy efficiency, we're doomed.

Prove it!
US stole Russian nuclear submarine in the past, US stole a lot of Russian techies as well.

Prove it!
US stole Russian nuclear submarine in the past, US stole a lot of Russian techies as well.
Do you mean the K-129? It was diesel-electric, not nuclear. It wasn't stolen, it was partially salvaged by Americans after it sank.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Russian techies."

He speaks the truth, I think. IIRC the man that designed the atomic bomb that dropped on Hiroshima, worked for Russia before coming to work for the US
What man? It was a team that developed the bomb. I know there were German ex-patriot scientists that were part of that team.

Who cares if China finally got a stealth bomber ... that technology is ...what?

30 years old now?

We have brilliant pebbles - far more advanced technology than China will ever have for another 3 decades.

Prove it!

actual you got thing opposite... engineer from Russian don't like to live in Russia in that old day and dream about live in US. They move and help US. :D

That goes same thing as German such as Albert Einstein. He fear about live in Germany in old day, too.

Who cares if China finally got a stealth bomber ... that technology is ...what?

30 years old now?

We have brilliant pebbles - far more advanced technology than China will ever have for another 3 decades.

Yes, it also took so long for China to get on the moon. They haven't! Just orbit on Earth few years ago. Whoa!

I cannot believe that I watched on the news today. China built a first stealth fighter that looks very similar to our stealth's design. They found and collected all the pieces of our high tech U.S. stealth fighter in Serba that was crashed in 1999.

China's New Stealth Fighter May Use US Technology - ABC News

I thought that U.S. Army took care of to destroy the crashed stealth fighter before some government foreigns collect the parts. It seems that we are losing to protect our country. I recalled that there were a few stealths that were shot down in two countries such as Africa and another one - ? Now, Russia already collected the parts very recently. Thanks a lot!

eh it's fake. How hard is it to build a plane that looks like a stealth fighter?

eh it's fake. How hard is it to build a plane that looks like a stealth fighter?

Hmm. It could be.

Well... I read the Pratt & Whitney article that most of its equipments are now in Poland - and also maybe in Taiwan. I believe that the headquarter will be disappeared in two years. Last fall, the union won the case to stay in for two years, but they weren't smart because I have no idea what would happen to these employees after that. It may ripple effect to several stores and restaurants to go out of business. I noticed that many security gates are gone. In the old days, P&W had very high security and all around the high fences on its airport site. The property are already divided in three places which are P&W industrial, Cabela’s (a hunting store & clothing), and Rentschler Field (football stadium). A lot of things are changed. Are we able to defend our country awhile some industrials are being disappeared?

Back