Chilean miners found alive – but rescue will take four months

The sun glasses the miners had on cost $180 a pair!

lol... funny that you're talking about miner's mistresses and now $180 sunglasses. it's such a trivial thing to mention, you know?

sad that I didn't watch it but glad they all made it. someone told me that guy got out of the mine and came to the mistress and kiss her, not his wife. I wonder if anyone knows about it? if so, then wheres the youtube?

[yt]mqMR98qK2XU[/yt]

oh that's a nice pair of Oakley sunglasses

I see plenty of Media CIRCUS is going on. He has a wife, and his girlfriend stopped by to see him, not his wife. So what! Who cares? That is his personal life. Media did make him look bad, damn!

lol... funny that you're talking about miner's mistresses and now $180 sunglasses. it's such a trivial thing to mention, you know?

Someone asked about the miner that had the wife and mistresses and you have comment about sun glasses for $19.99 and I saying your glasses are good deal !

So you are saying that they are better than the glasses that you are selling? :laugh2:

I heard on the news the glasses the miners had on are the top of the line !
I wonder how the last person to get out of the mine felt? He was all alone , I am so glad all the men got out ok!

I watched the final rescue worker leave the mine and I am glad the rescue operation went smoothly with no major hiccups and more importantly that there were no fatalities or major injuries.

I wanted to stay to watch the last rescue worker leave the mine but it was getting late. I saw two rescue workers leave the mine and that was a great thing to watch!

I see plenty of Media CIRCUS is going on. He has a wife, and his girlfriend stopped by to see him, not his wife. So what! Who cares? That is his personal life. Media did make him look bad, damn!

Yeah, he didn't want the sunglasses. He wanted to go into the Witness Protection Program. :lol:

The media didn't make him look bad; he made himself look bad by having a mistress.

I heard on the news the glasses the miners had on are the top of the line !
I wonder how the last person to get out of the mine felt? He was all alone , I am so glad all the men got out ok!

$180 sunglasses are hardly top of the line.

The rescue is a true miracle! Great news!

$180 sunglasses are hardly top of the line. I heard that on the news , someone said these where the best glasses around, so I guess that one news reporter opinion.

The rescue is a true miracle! Great news!

It is amazing that all 33 miners got out alive! I love the part about the 2 miners stopping to look at butterfly in the mine and this save then from being buried in the cave in.

I did not post any thing that had not been said before . I do agree that what the miner does with his personal life should not been on the news. I wonder how news reporters would like having their personal life broadcast all over the TV. I got an email saying you replyed to my comment, is this something new, I have not gotten emails before?

But it really did not have to be in the news that he had a mistress. That had nothing to with being trapped in the mine, the reporters put this on the news to get more people to watch their station.

But it really did not have to be in the news that he had a mistress. That had nothing to with being trapped in the mine, the reporters put this on the news to get more people to watch their station.

Here's some advice:
If you don't want other people knowing you have a mistress, just don't have one to begin with!

Here's some advice:
If you don't want other people knowing you have a mistress, just don't have one to begin with!

Having a mistress had nothing to be being trapped in the mine! I heard on the news some of the miners are really the news media release some of their medical records to the public. I think this could be ground for the miners to sue whomever gave their medical records to the news media .

Having a mistress had nothing to be being trapped in the mine! I heard on the news some of the miners are really the news media release some of their medical records to the public. I think this could be ground for the miners to sue whomever gave their medical records to the news media .

No but in this day and age of superinformation nothing is sacred ground anymore. You're right the mistress had nothing to do with him being trapped in the mine BUT what I am getting at in here is that even if he didn't get stuck in the mine, his wife, his family, and his community still would have likely found out about the mistress and he still would have to deal with the consequences of that.

As for medical records, Chilean law may differ from that of ours here in the US. Chile is behind the United States in terms of development and economic status of it's citizens as well as in regards to education and healthcare. Here in the US we have the HIPPA law to protect our medical records from becoming public information through the media. In Chile, they may not have that federal protection. Yeah it sucks for them, but if they want their information kept private then they need to take the steps needed to have a HIPPA-type law for Chilean citizens. As for lawsuits, I think the last thing on these men's mind is a lawsuit as they are thankful to finally be out of that mine and now they are having to deal with the media swarm while trying to recover from their ordeal.

Back