Childhood memories

saywhatkid

Huked on fonix werx!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wanted to post a topic with pictures of items from when you were young. I will start...

2ymzhv4.jpg

Clacker balls

I wanted to post a topic with pictures of items from when you were young. I will start...

2ymzhv4.jpg

Clacker balls

I totally loved my clacker balls. I got mine in my teenaged years and had 4 sets. Red, blue, purple and pink. All with sparkles.

Botti - we had one of those too!!

I had two! One kind of came apart and had a new suit like a jumpsuit sewn on to keep him together, and a replacement was bought also, but I maintained my loyalty to the first Monk!

138.jpg

This is my mother's bear, that is named Gary. He is considered to be my oldest brother. Hee hee.

$(KGrHqF,!hEE2gOlt3f!BN4Yzfw+RQ~~_3.JPG

This also, and I just found out it is called "Pixie-Elf doll."

Cute. I wonder why she named him Gary?

My father had always said his first son would be (pardon any spelling errors, it's German) Gerhardt Heinrich. My mother inwardly cringed and said no kid of mine will be saddled with that name. Dad made a mistake and gave Mom this bear for their first Christmas while she was pregnant with oldest brother and as she opened the box, she exclaimed, "Gerhardt!!" Therefore, he is my oldest brother and we nicknamed him Gary Bear. That's why I joke that I have 3 brothers and one of them is only 3 feet tall and covered in fur and Mom did not give birth to him. He is 53.

Homemade_Firework_Sparklers.jpg

sparklers... july 4th use to be my favorite time of the year... because then I could be just like everyone else... no one cared if I couldn't hear them... there were too many pretty lights.

Can you imagine the lawsuits if they still had this for young boys to play with...

r1zs0o.jpg
rveg47.jpg

Back