Child Support System

Banjo said:
Supposedly a situation took place...

The wife cheated on the husband, and then file for divorce against the husband who has done nothing but provide her with everything needed.

Should the wife be entitled to spouse support, child support and the full custody of the children?

Or should everything go to the husband?

That would be up to the Judge to rule on that situation, But, if the husband fought in court against her there a possiblity that the judge would rule on his favor because it would be harder on the wife's case because she cheated.

Banjo said:

The wife cheated on the husband, and then file for divorce against the husband who has done nothing but provide her with everything needed.

Should the wife be entitled to spouse support, child support and the full custody of the children?

Fathers are victim too, they are struggle to pay first wife to support his first children, plus his second family, (his second wife are worst off).

First wife are ALWAYS better off!!!

Last edited:
CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Both... Example and a fact.

Did you get the point of view?

Yes I do, but the reason why I asked is because of the ' shared custody ' is not always 50/50, there's one called ' Residential Parent ' meaning the children lives with the Residential Parent every day and the other parent sees the child every other weekend and that parent pays child support not the Residential Parent....

Banjo said:

I wouldn't say everything but the husband would not have to pay any spouse support because the wife is the one who cheat on him, and file for the divorce...

For Child support, thats depending on which parent raise and took care of the children more than the other and who is fit to be a parent for those children....

If the judge sees that the wife is the one who should get the children then the husband would have no choice but to pay child support....

Most cases the judge gives it to the mother unless the court finds she is unfit to have the children...

It is not $10,400 that your dad owe. It is $124,800 that your dad owe in child support for 13 years. $800 per month times 12 months a year equal $9600 a year times 13 years equal $124,800.

I have full custody of 3 years old boy that i won in court battle a year and half ago. his mother is unfit mother that she cannot take care of him because of her bi polar and maniac depression. she takes 4 or 5 different medications and sleep alot and watch tv too much. So as the court order that she must continue to provide my boy SSDI check every month under her name as child support. But now i am receiving SSDI myself and my boy received SSDI under my name so they stopped SSDI fpr my boy under his mother's name because now my boy received SSDI under my name. Right now his mother doesn't pay child support at all and there is nothing I can do to try to get child support payment from her since the court order said she can provide her SSDI for my boy. But my and my boy SSDI helps us to go thru living and I pay bills and rent every month with no problem. I don't need child support from his mother since she hasn't see my boy for one and half year so I don't need anything from her. she must have court order supervised visitation. she lives in South Dakota and I live in Illinois.

PujolsMVP said:
It is not $10,400 that your dad owe. It is $124,800 that your dad owe in child support for 13 years. $800 per month times 12 months a year equal $9600 a year times 13 years equal $124,800.

That's pretty a lot of money but he should help his kids out when they need him to.

PujolsMVP said:

Ooops, I must have miscaluated.. Thanks for correct, and that is what my real father owe my mom that kind of money.. I am waiting for him to pay my mom and my mom said she is willing to split up with her, my sister and me.

I do understand the laws of child support and custody -- the only time I'd disagree is when one is deceiving the other...for example my husband's ex wife...she lied and made up stories so she could keep the children and get my DH pay approximately $700 a month for 2 children.
He still pays child support each month, but don't see the children at all because the mother refuses to let them or him see the children. Stupid, hey? She even emotionally blackmailed the children into believing her stories that she and the children were abused and mistreated by my DH (while he was married to her) which was totally BS. She lied and she lies about her so called disabilities so she can get disability pension...plus receives pension for the son as he's deaf and a bit of a simpleton (not finished school and his grasp on english is really bad). She even tried to convince the government that her 3rd kid was blind...wtf? But she failed, ha. (She was the one who committed adultery behind DH's back -- had an affair with her new husband while she was still married -- and told the children that their father was the one who had the affair. Yeah, right..he worked 12 hour shifts EVERY day...6 days a week...supporting the family while the ex lolled around at home and looked after the children.)
She currently has a business which is currently folding as I heard it's not doing well-- she kept that business under her new husband's name so her income wouldn't be counted into the Child Support Assessment to figure out how much DH had to pay for child support. :roll:
We haven't seen the children since May this year - we've wiped our hands free of them and refuse to acknowledge their presence. We haven't helped nor called them up on their birthdays at all. Never will nor have them come over for Christmas, etc. No way, not after what they've done to us.
I will never ever forgive them -- UNLESS they beg for forgiveness and truly prove they're remorseful of the hateful and painful things they've done to us...and admit that their mother lied big time.

If I ever see the children on the streets - I will ignore them. I won't acknowledge them at all. Will treat them as strangers.

One of these days, all what she has done will come around and bite her in the arse big time. I'm waiting and looking forward to THAT day. :D

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Ooops, I must have miscaluated.. Thanks for correct, and that is what my real father owe my mom that kind of money.. I am waiting for him to pay my mom and my mom said she is willing to split up with her, my sister and me.

I am reading all about US children support law and must say that I don't agree US law.

Why should your mother waiting to get the claim from her ex-husband which he owed her for years?

Why can't the court do something is:

Under court order, they has the right to take money off from his monthly wage slip automaic to transfer money in your mother's account. Why can't US court do something like this? It help nothing when your mother kept waiting because your Dad would never do that unless your mother demand with the help from lawyer.

PurpleRose71 said:
I do understand the laws of child support and custody -- the only time I'd disagree is when one is deceiving the other...for example my husband's ex wife...she lied and made up stories so she could keep the children and get my DH pay approximately $700 a month for 2 children.
He still pays child support each month, but don't see the children at all because the mother refuses to let them or him see the children. Stupid, hey? She even emotionally blackmailed the children into believing her stories that she and the children were abused and mistreated by my DH (while he was married to her) which was totally BS. She lied and she lies about her so called disabilities so she can get disability pension...plus receives pension for the son as he's deaf and a bit of a simpleton (not finished school and his grasp on english is really bad). She even tried to convince the government that her 3rd kid was blind...wtf? But she failed, ha. (She was the one who committed adultery behind DH's back -- had an affair with her new husband while she was still married -- and told the children that their father was the one who had the affair. Yeah, right..he worked 12 hour shifts EVERY day...6 days a week...supporting the family while the ex lolled around at home and looked after the children.)
She currently has a business which is currently folding as I heard it's not doing well-- she kept that business under her new husband's name so her income wouldn't be counted into the Child Support Assessment to figure out how much DH had to pay for child support. :roll:
We haven't seen the children since May this year - we've wiped our hands free of them and refuse to acknowledge their presence. We haven't helped nor called them up on their birthdays at all. Never will nor have them come over for Christmas, etc. No way, not after what they've done to us.
I will never ever forgive them -- UNLESS they beg for forgiveness and truly prove they're remorseful of the hateful and painful things they've done to us...and admit that their mother lied big time.

If I ever see the children on the streets - I will ignore them. I won't acknowledge them at all. Will treat them as strangers.

One of these days, all what she has done will come around and bite her in the arse big time. I'm waiting and looking forward to THAT day. :D

Yeah, I didn't forget your sad stories from other forums.

I think you would forgive and welcome them when you see them one day. You know that it's their mother who abused them against their father. It's sad that they were being brainwashed by their mother.

Yah, I know...but the children are old enough to know right from wrong -- they chose to follow their mother's way and do the wrong thing. That's where it ends...I blame them all, no matter what. Kids are 16 and the son is going to be 17 in a week, I think. (but who cares! I haven't called them to wish them a happy birthday at all. I refuse to do so.)

He still pays child support each month, but don't see the children at all because the mother refuses to let them or him see the children

Why should he pays the child support every month if he doesnt see his children if his children' mother refuses to let him see his children and he does have a right to go to the court to fight the visitation right.

eternity said:
Why should he pays the child support every month if he doesnt see his children if his children' mother refuses to let him see his children and he does have a right to go to the court to fight the visitation right.

DH doesn't have the time nor money to fight the ex in court for visitation rights -- because his ex will go ANY lengths to keep him from seeing the children and get the children to lie for her -- make DH look like he's the bad person here. :roll:
That's why we're not going to bother with that --we just rather go on with life and live like he never had children. What the children and the ex did to DH is very painful and hurtful. No need to go through it again.

Back