Chelsea's wedding

a lot of ppl these days have celiac disease as well so they need gluten free products

Right, and you can't just have "layers."

They need separate cakes. You can't put gluten-free and wheat/rye products in the same area, or it would be contaminated.

Chelsea is Vegan and have an allergy to Wheat. That's why she is eat a gluten-free. How did she made a $3 million dollars on wedding budget??? :shock:

Chelsea is Vegan and have an allergy to Wheat. That's why she is eat a gluten-free. How did she made a $3 million dollars on wedding budget??? :shock:

It must be pretty hard to eat Vegan if she has a wheat allergy. Lucky to be so rich.

I love her dress. The young couple look so happy. I hope that they get some privacy and enjoy being newlyweds.

It must be pretty hard to eat Vegan if she has a wheat allergy. Lucky to be so rich.

Yeah! That's hard for her. She is good healthy because she is slender. I ate a gluten free many times. I love it!

She is look good than before because of plastic surgery. She is lucky to attend many different colleges. I remember her new husband asked her for marry in 2004. They saved the money for wedding. And plus her family helped to pay her for wedding plan.

I am happy for her.

I love her dress. The young couple look so happy. I hope that they get some privacy and enjoy being newlyweds.

yeah her dress is pretty, but they spent a fortune on it and yet it only gets 24 hours of use.

update from people magazine

Who Taught Chelsea Clinton How to Dance?
Who Taught Chelsea Clinton How to Dance? - Weddings, Chelsea Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Maksim Chmerkovskiy : People.com

Where did Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky learn the Dancing with the Stars-like moves they displayed on their wedding day? They had some professional help.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy, a pro dancer on DWTS, choreographed the couple's first dance, PEOPLE reports in this week's issue.

Clinton, 30, and her groom, 32, made a big splash at their July 31 reception with a sultry first dance.

"It was an amazing, funny, unexpected dance," a friend of the bride's tells PEOPLE. "Bill and Hillary seemed to love it."

There was lots of love that went around at the ceremony in Rhinebeck, N.Y. The couple, according to a guest, "are not two people who usually stand around grinning. But the whole weekend they radiated joy and happiness."

As for the food, the cake was a four-foot, nine-tier masterpiece of vanilla sponge cake, layered with dark chocolate mousse. It was gluten free, and the chefs Maarten and Frances Steenman, owners of La Tulipe Desserts, gave PEOPLE an exclusive look of their creation.

For many more inside details of Chelsea Clinton's lavish wedding, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday

Attachments

• chelsea-clinton-8-240.jpg
    chelsea-clinton-8-240.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2
I spent a lot of money on my wedding dress and wore it once. My sons aren't going to be able to wear it. lol I had it heirloomed (sealed to preserve it). I love weddings. I understand that not everyone feels that way.

I just noticed she's sporting a Vera Wang bridesmade gown. Pretty neat, supporting minorities. :cool:

I just noticed she's sporting a Vera Wang bridesmade gown. Pretty neat, supporting minorities. :cool:
Chelsea's wedding gown was designed by Vera Wang. (I don't think Vera Wang needs any "support;" she's quite successful.) I didn't see the bridesmaids' gowns. I'm curious to see them; I didn't even read what color they were. I would also like to see pictures of the mothers' dresses, the cake, and the fancy port-a-potties.

Oh yes, Kohls sell Vera Wang clothes, but I am a fan of Apt. 9. I thought Chelsea's wedding gown was beautiful.

her parents: The Clintons? Bill Clinton? Hillary Clinton? Hello!

her parents: The Clintons? Bill Clinton? Hillary Clinton? Hello!
Yes, the bride's parents usually pay for the wedding.

The groom is supposed to pay for the honeymoon.

The groom's parents pay for the rehearsal dinner.

Like Reba, I'd like to see more pictures. Especially the cakes--both bride and groom. Fancy port-a-potties? That I've gotta see!

The Clintons told the media that the cost of the wedding was not as much as the reports of $3M. Not that it's anyone's business. No doubt that it was expensive with all of those guests. If I had a daughter and a lot of money, I'd want to give her a fancy wedding.

Like Reba, I'd like to see more pictures. Especially the cakes--both bride and groom. Fancy port-a-potties? That I've gotta see!
I heard about the potties but I haven't seen them. They had porcelain toilets and piped in classical music.

Back