Check this lava out!

javapride

Reaction score
this is not photoshopped nor changed in any way we have a local photo guy who's a fisherman by trade he managed to get this intresting picture out and it was on the today's paper i ll share the link as well

http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/index.html

that was SOO kewl!

WOW that is a really cool pic.... I remember when I was in first grade, I lived on Oahu and we went to the Big Island to see Kilhauea, all the little bushes were on fire, and huge lava fields across the roads..

yah he does alot of that and makes it really realitic in zoomshooting in squences and that came out suddenly so he got lucky

Java, I don't know if you noticed this or that was your purpose to show this..

I see a burning lava that looked like a "devil" or skull looking.. :Ohno:

hahahahah rebel that was the intent of you seeing the link so you ll understand the point of the pic LOL! its yah thats the EXACT what u were to see
HAHA u funny

It reminded me of the the September 11th smoke cloud with the devils face...

interesting.. beautiful pic.. glad to see that as i love natural phenomena.. hehe..

that's a cool pic of lava leaking into the cool waters. ;) I saw the lava fields long time ago when I was in Hawaii back in 1985, lots of black covering the road and there's a cave that u can see underground lava "tubes" that flows continously.

lucky.. i never see them up close.. the close one i have been to is mt st helens but she was not blowing then.. LOL only ash and pumices etc.. thats it.. oh well ha.

That's weird and spooky ! :lol:
Good thing I don't see one near me. *whew*

VERY COOL. Can someone cut n paste the article for those who don't have access or don't wanna register?

seeing devilish face on it...

Yeah looks so spookies!

It's over the halloween (chuckles) btw Welcome Nov 1st today.

hahahahah sherry cherish! hahahahahah

anyhow for all of you reqursting the hawaii artcile ehhh i didn't EVEN think to paste it in here im such a blonde moment here dang!

it s past the date of article but i ll get it in here in the morning i just got home from work and im zombie now!

Back